12.5

P A R T  T W O

quick note :D: iwannadateawrestler made a Spotify playlist with the songs from the playlist I posted so if you want to listen to that search The Suicide Club and it should come up
thanks again for making this iwannadateawrestler :D

It's where my demons hide
~Demons; Imagine Dragons

   J O S H awoke to black. Everything. Black.

  He blinked a couple of times, but the black never faded away. "W- where am I?" he shouts into the darkness half hoping for an answer, half not thinking there would be one. But there was.

   He hears a deep laugh echo behind him making chills run down his spine. "What a great place for us to finally meet," a sly voice speaks with a dreadful tone. Josh turns around to be met with his own face. A perfect reflection of himself. "It's a pleasure, really. My name is Joshua Bradley," Joshua holds out his hand in a teasing manor horrifying Josh. Black surrounded the two, and Josh wished he could run, but he had a feeling Joshua would catch up since there wasn't anywhere he could exactly hide.

   "Get out of my life you fucker! You ruined it you know! I- I never asked for you... me to walk into my life. You made me a nutcase! Everyone is afraid of me... us! And it's all your fault!"

"Oh, Josh, you just have to accept it. The fear makes us stronger! Don't you want that power? Isn't that the one things us humans strive for? Anyone would want the power we possess. Remember when we would sit on a bench next to someone when we were alive. They took one looked at us and fear washed over their body. That's why I'm here, Josh. To make you realize what you really want. Power. And there's only one way to gain power, through fear." Joshua almost purrs enticing his counter part. Josh visibly gulped trying to brush off the feeling of sickness washing over his body.

"We're not some... dictator!" Josh counters feeling his stomach twist at every word that comes out of Joshua's mouth. "It's not like we need power." Josh says voice lowering to a mumble as he continued talking.

"Oh but we do. Don't want to end up like Vik right? Poor lad can't even speak his own thoughts. What about Simon? Too drunk to function. Or Harry. He couldn't even eat a simple piece of bread without wanting to throw it up. Maybe Tobi isn't that bad. Oh wait, his own family didn't love him. Same with Ethan, no one. Even Elouise was driven to suicide because she was powerless against her parents. Power is a gift not many get the chance to grasp. Here's ours." Joshua shows a toothy grin from ear to ear.

"I- no. They're my friends now. I do-don't want to scare them," Josh mumbles, maybe more to himself. He tried not to feel tempted, but just the word felt good in his mind. Power.

"All it takes is one word, Josh. Do you want to  be powerful? Have the feeling of having the advantage over your friends? Once you make it to heaven, everyone is the same. The power diminishes almost immediately and your back on level one. I'm friends with Satan himself, and there, power is kept, cherished. The only ones who suffer in the underworld are those who are weak. If you say yes, we'll be set for eternity. All I need is a yes."

Josh wished it was easy to say yes, he truly did, but he couldn't. It all meant too much to him. If he said he's, then all of that would go away, and all he would have is Joshua and he doesn't want Joshua. So he said it. He said the one word that he didn't know would change it life. Maybe for the better or worse, he wasn't sure.

"No."

Next update: Monday, May 30th

A/N
okay to clear some of the theories: it's not Joshua ;) but Joshua and the person have been kind of working together

I'm surprised no one got it tbh because there was a key line in last chapter that I guess no one thought anything of

hopefully you all will realize who it is before the end of this book but I'll have to make some sort of explanation because there name has been mentioned in 3rd person before