10

Just tell me,
Say anything
~THE QUIET, Troye Sivan

Warning: Vik starts describing some stuff and it might be a bit gory but there isn't that much only a few lines

V I K woke up in a familiar room, his own. It was like the one at the ghost house (or whatever it was) except everything had been moved out except his desk and his bed. All his books had been taken away, his whiteboard he used to communicate with wasn't on his nightstand anymore, and all the pictures of him and his friends and family before he became mute, gone.

   He tried yelling out, asking where he is to see if anyone heard him, but the only thing that came out was a unidentifiable sound and a sore throat. Why do I even try? Vik thinks to himself.

   All of the sudden, the door opens and his parents walk in. He begins shaking at the thought that maybe his parents can see him. How would they treat him after he committed suicide? He knew they knew he was dead. He even saw his own body. Do you know how weird it is to see your own dead body after you killed yourself? It's not pretty.

   A river of red liquid seeped from a bullet wound he had inflicted upon himself. The hair around area was caked down, midnight black mixed with the sickening look of blood red.

   Images of his new friends surfaced in his head. What did they look like after they died? Ethan, breathless in a bathtub, Simon, hanging from a rope, Tobi, new and old scars littering his body, Harry, skin and bones laying on a bed, Josh(ua) multiple bullet holes in a (kind of) innocent man, JJ, red blotchy patches of skin covering his once dark complexion. And Vik, once young, kind, excitable Vik, turned silence, and eventually, dead.

These thoughts made his bones chill. Thinking about how people said suicide was the answer. How suicide, eating disorders, and depression was beautiful. They're not.

Vik kept still not dating to move a muscle. This could either go two ways, 1. his parents can see him and everything was a dream and he's actually fully alive they just, for some unknown reason, are moving all of his pictures and memoirs and 2. they can't see him and he could literally be crying in front of them and they wouldn't give him a second glance. Oh wait. Both or those are close to his life before death.

   He thought his parents wouldn't notice him for a second, until his mom turned around with tears in her eyes. "Oh Vik! It's was all a dream! I knew it was just a dream. We're so sorry we treated you like that. So so sorry!" she sobbed hugging her dead son tightly.

He wanted to tell her he loved her. He has for so many years, but he can't. So, instead he just hugs her back letting a few of his own tears out of his eyes. But he knew, something just spoke in his head, that the past few days weren't a dream. That he only has a few more moments with his parents before he goes back to the grave. "I love you so much, Vikram," his mother whispers burying her tear-stained face into his shirt.

"We missed you so much, Vik," his father says walking up to the both of them and hugging them both so they're just in a big group hug on Vik's old, sheet less bed.

He wished his vocal chords hadn't of gone out more than anything. He wished he could tel his parents he loved them like they do to him. A lot of people would wonder why he committed suicide if he loves his parents and his parents love him, and the reason was that he felt trapped. He felt trapped with disability and it's not like he could talk about it.

Not long after a year of being mute, he was thrown into the spiral known as depression, and when he reached the end, he pulled the trigger. But right now, that didn't matter. All the teasing and all the silent sobs at night didn't mattered. All that mattered was him right now, and his parents missing him. All that mattered was the small, broken family trying to come back together.

And then they woke up.

Next update: Sunday May 1st

A/N
I had the weirdest dream last night basically one of my classmates who I go to school with (who has never mentioned the Sidemen before) bought Simon a birthday cake of a airplane that sang "Defying Gravity" but the Glee version and she said "well, at least I'll be able to find him in traffic since he always plays at people driving"

you have no idea how much I'm laughing right now 😂😂😂

Slither.io makes me want to scream