6

I found that on fallinginsociety on ig (these suck so I might try to find quotes that fit more with the chapters idk)

*that night*

   E T H A N woke up to what sounded like a heard of elephants continuously running down the hall. He groaned rubbing his eyes hoping the sound would stop, but it didn't, so he got up to investigate.

   Walking out of his room, he didn't see anything in the hallway so he continued towards the front of the hallway finding the culprit in the kitchen.

"Simon? JJ? Is that you?" Ethan questions in the blotchy darkness. He can make out slight silhouettes of two people standing around the counter, one obviously Simon since he's like a giraffe and he could small the smoke which JJ said he had a problem with in.... his other life.

   "This is just a dream," Simon stated his voice going up and down in levels of highness, like a guy imitating a ghost in movies.
   "Simon, he won't fall for that you dumbass," JJ complains followed by an "oomph" sound and a small "ow" from Simon. Ethan reaches beside him and finds the light switch and turns it up so the lights flicker on. He walks part them and grabs a cup out of the cupboard and get him a glass of Coke. He knows the caffeine won't help him get back to sleep, but doing something other than just sitting and staring up at the ceiling will help him get his mind out of the gutter.

   "So, what's got you guys down here?" Ethan questions taking a sip of the carbonated drink.
   "I needed a smoke," JJ simply explains with a shrug. "I didn't want to stink up the whole top floor. Then Elouise would've killed me. Here, I got Febreeze," JJ smirks holding a bottle of Febreeze that he was hidden behind his back. He takes the cigarette from his mouth and runs it under the faucet before throwing it in the garbage and then spritzes the Febreeze in the air.

   "Oh my God, JJ," Simon coughs since the Febreeze was sprayed straight at him.
"Don't worry, you won't go blind," JJ scoffs as if that has happened to him before.
"What are you guys doing down here?" a new voice asks. The boy's heads turn towards the door seeing a confused Tobi standing in the doorway without his SnapBack on.
"Ugh I'll have to explain again," JJ groans before taking his box of cigarettes out of the box and lighting one, "needed a smoke."

"I just couldn't go to sleep," Simon explains, Ethan saying the same.
"What about you?" Ethan questions and Tobi shrugs.
"I heard a ruckus." JJ bursts out cackling repeating the word "ruckus" as if it were the funniest thing in the world. "Okay then..." Tobi trails off grabbing a cup and filling it with water much like Ethan did. All of the sudden, the deep sound of a door slamming shut from upstairs shakes the whole house.

"What the-" Ethan is cut off by a red faced Josh in the door with steam practically pouring from his ears.
"Why the hell are you all so noisy!" He yells, but the boys immediately knew it wasn't Josh.
"The bracelet." Simon breathes out making everyone's eyes look at the bracelet on his arm seeing it was black.

   "Joshua?" Ethan questions, a mischievous glint appearing in Joshua's, now darker, eyes.
   "That's my name don't wear it out," Josh laughs before walking over grabbing a glass and holding under the faucet, but nothing comes out. "Damn, what does someone have to do to get a stupid glass of Scotch around here," he grumbles before basically slamming the glass on the granite counter making it crack, but not shatter. "Hey, be a doll and hand me a cigarette," Joshua says to JJ holding out his hand.

   JJ rolls his eyes before getting out his box again and handing a stick to Josh who puts it in his mouth and JJ lights it for him making Joshua smirk before taking the cigarette out of his mouth blowing smoke in Simon face making him cough.

   "Why are smokers so rude?" Simon mumbles crossing his arms over his chest.
   "So, how did you die, Joshua?" Tobi questions increasing the tension in the room. Everyone knew Tobi didn't like Josh/Joshua ever since Josh admitted he didn't know how he had died.

   "Ah, such a classic tale," Joshua laughs sarcastically. "What can I say? I went out with a bang. The police never knew that they were doing me a favor. The gun wasn't even loaded!" he laughed out loud confusing everyone around the counter, "that Josh is a wuss and I had to clean up his mess."

"What are you guys doing down here?" Elouise asks in the middle of a yawn (i always yawn whenever I write someone yawning) obviously tired. "Get back to bed, we have a big day tomorrow."

Next update: Tuesday March 22nd

I literally just wrote more than half of this in one sitting so that why it sucks 
Tobi's girlfriend is introduced next chapter :D
Simon's will be the chapter after

yeah that's all the important stuff but right now I'm going to talk about something real quick

I'm working on getting like actually published I have two websites I'm considering (if you want them I'll tell them to you) I just need to write a good bio about myself but Im not sure what to write so yeah

I'm going to submit something I wrote for my class, but I think it's pretty good so I'm going to try :D :D