Chapter 1: Paint Your Visions

*Above is what Alex looks likes*

"Germania!", Italy almost sang, standing next to her canvas. Germany was over there doing some extra paperwork. Italy frowned. She walked over to where Germany was sitting. Italy tried dancing infront of him. Germany looked up then back down. Italy frowned again. Italy then smirked as she walked towards the bookshelf behind Germany. She grabbed one of her favorite books. She read a page then put it back on the shelf. Germany turned behind curious to what the sound would be. Italy walked back to her canvas. "Germania, what should I paint?", she questioned the blonde. The German looked up. "Anything you see or dream of I guess", he looked back down at his paperwork and sighed. Italy looked at Germany and smirked then started sketching Germany and her together.

After about 2 hours of painting and paperwork.

"GERMANIA!!" Italy screamed when she finished the painting. Germany had finished his work, and got up to look at what Italy was drawing. "It's done!", she smiled. The German looked at the painting that the Italian had finished. "Do you like it?", she smiled and looked at the German. The German stood silent. "Yeah, that'd be cool!", Alex almost yelled, saying bye to her friend closing the door.She walked into the room, where the two people were. "Ciao Sorella~", Alex coed. "Ciao~", she beamed and looked at Alex. "What'cha doing?", she said trying to get close to the painting. The German put his hand to Alex's head stopping her from coming closer to the painting. "Nein! Let me see, West! Let me see!", Alex yelled. "Nein!", the German yelled back. Italy just stared a little scared on what to do. "Sorella! Have him let me see! Per favore!~", Alex screamed. The German stood there with his hand to the little Italian's head. Italy just stared then looked at the German "Germania....let her see....per favore~".

The German let the tiny Italian look. "Whatever happens, it's your saying not mine.", Germany notified the Italian. Alex looked at the painting. "Oh it's one of these paintings. I've seen a bunch of these.", Alex said. "What's that suppose to mean?", the German mumbled. Italy looked down and blushed a little. "I mean, she draws these types of painted or sketches or whatever, a whole lot. It's practically normal to see them in this house.", Alex stated. The German stared at the tiny Italian then to Italy. "Wait wait wait wait wait, WAIT!", Lily busted in with a camera. The German pointed at Lily. "Where did you come from or how long were you here!?", he was confused.

Alex and Lily looked at the painting. Lily whom snapped a thousand pictures of the painting "Must. Take. Pictures. For. Scrap. Book. and to get Romano mad", Lily said still taking a billion pictures. "Why would Romano be mad?", Germany wondered. "Because, knuckle head. If you haven't forgotten Romano doesn't like you all that much!", Alex said running behind her sister for protection. Italy just slowly reached next to her to grab her white flag. Lily, whom was still taking pictures of every second, started focusing on the white flag. "Ohhhh! Where can I get one of those!?", she asked, jumping up and down with her camera.

The German looked at the Italian sisters. He slowly chilled his cool to make the oldest Italian put down the flag. Italy looked at Lily who was jumping up and down "Ve~ I can make you one", Lily nodded huge and ran to Alex attacking her in a hug. Alex almost fell to the ground. "Lily! I told you! STOP WITH THE HUGS!", she almost yelled. "NEVAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" Lily exclaimed and smiled huge. Italy got off the stool a little scared and hid behind the German. 

Thank you for reading Chapter 1!