Chapter 2: The Pictures

*Above is what Lily looks like* 

Lily had ended up staying awake all night. Putting the pictures into it's own scrapbook. She whispered "Tomorrow I shall show dis to Romano", then she went to sleep. Moment's later she heard a big bang on her door. "Lily open up! You're going to be late!", Alex yelled at the top of her lungs. Lily moaned and fell off the bed "NUUU~"

"Lily! This is school not life we're talking about here now open up!", Alex continued screaming

She hit her head on her hand "Can you help me get up then~"

"I would if I could! But your door is locked! If I haven't mentioned that yet!", she yelled. Lily ragged herself to the door and failed at opening it but got it unlocked "Now~". Her friend stood in the doorway. Looking at the human mess on the floor. "You stayed up all last night didn't you?", Lily nodded still a mess on the floor. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and started dialing a number. "Hello. Yes. Please. Thank you!", she closed her phone and waited.

About 5 minutes later.

Lily just layed on the floor trying not to fall asleep. "Ciao~", a familiar voice said. "Ciao fratello!", Alex replied. The two Italians took a moment to look at the mess on the floor at their feet. Lily just laid there then noticed Romano "A-Alex....get da bookkkkk", she squirmed around. Alex tried to get around her moving friend. "Lily stop moving or I'll end up stepping on you!", Alex yelled. "Man I take after Romano a lot!", she murmured. She finally got around her friend. "This it?", she held up a book that said "Boook!"

Lily nodded "yessssssss.....now can I sleeeppppp"

"You have schoooool!", she wined.

"I'll only get up and go if I get hugs." Lily said and crossed her arms still laying as a mess at Romano's feet.

Alex looked at the time then at her friend. "I'll tell the teacher you got sick okay?", Alex said handing Romano the book so they can get to the bus on time.

"So no hugs....?" Lily asked kinda yawning

"Not a chance", Alex tried stepping over her friend again but decided to go out the back door. "I'll met you at the drive way okay Fratello?", Alex said.

"Si, Sorella. I'll meet you at the fucking driveway", he said closing the door.

Lily just laid on the floor and yawned.

"Romano! I'm here!", Romano ignored his sister as he looked through the book. "Oh shit", Alex said. They got to the bus. By the time they got to school, Romano had finished looking at the pictures. He didn't look so happy. "What the fucking fuck is this shit? Where was this? And why is Italia with that potato bastard?!", Romano swore. Alex sat in the corner wishing she could fall through it.

Italy walked in the school with Japan and Germany, and smiled. Romano had noticed and ran off the bus and started swearing at all three of them. Japan realized it was between the three of them and walked away. Romano let him. Italy hid behind Germany grabbing her white flag and starting to cry. "Italia you should leave it's between Potato bastard and me!", Romano tried looking tougher but failed. Italia handed her handy dandy white flag to Germany. "Take care of it!", she yelled before running off to Alex.

The two males argued and argued til a teacher came by and told them to stop. Italy just sat next to Alex and leaned her head on the younger Italian a little. 

Thank you for reaing chapter 2!