Chapter 6: Family/Dating

*I'm sorry I just HAD to add this GIF in here.*

Alex and Alfred, became a 'thing'. Alex was over at Alfred's. Alfred had only brothers. "How many brothers total do you have?", Alex said. Alfred looked up from his video game. "Well, I have England, northern Ireland, Ireland, Scotland, Peter and Canada. As a half brother I have France. why do you ask?", He listed, putting down his video game. Going over to Alex. Hugging her from behind. Alex started laughing as he started to tickle her. Lily snuck up from somewhere and took pictures smiling and thinking 'this is for you Alex.'. Alfred went off with his little brother Peter.

Peter came running in. And Hugged Alex. "Mommy!", he said. Alex was confused. she could hear laughing from the other room. "Alfred?", she worried. "Yes, honey?", he almost sang. "I told you not to say that at all in this house!", England yelled in the distance. "Mommy!", Peter sang. Alex looked over at Alfred. "Who's he?", Alex pointed over to Alfred. Expecting him to say 'brother' or 'Alfred' or something like that. Peter looked over to Alfred. "Daddy", Peter said loudly. Alfred blushed along with Alex. "W-what?", Alfred stuttered. Walking over to sit down to Alex. "Mommy", pointing to Alex. "Daddy", pointing to his own brother. Alex laughed it off. "Did you make him call me mommy?", Alex questioned. Alfred nodded. "Then he thought that he'd call you "Daddy" because he calls me mommy", Alex stated. Alfred slowly nodded and slapped himself over stupidity. "I guess we're a little family", Alex said. Lily teared up with joy. Taking pictures of course.

Germany had come over to visit Italy. Since Romano had left to go to Spain's they were alone. Germany sighed. "What's wrong?", Italy asked. A little concerned. "It's nothing.", the German looked over at the small Italian sitting next to him. The German sat and thought. Italy poked Germany's face. "Germany?", Italy asked. Germany looked at the Italian. The Italian looked right up at the German. Germany leaned over and kissed her soft lips. Italy wrapped her arms around his neck. Making the kiss longer. They finally stopped. Germany, not know how to ask a girl out, grabbed her hands. "Italy. Will you go out with me?", he sputtered. Italy nodded her head. "Ve~!", she yelled. Seborga walked in. Seeing his sister with Germany made him happy. He walked to Germany and whispered "Hurt her and I break we'll break you", he walked up to his room.  Germany sat there, not caring. He knew he wouldn't let her go. 

Sorry that the Alex and Alfred one was so long. I didn't intend to make it longer than the Germany and Italy part. Hope you enjoyed.  ~ BandsAwayBro

When we were about to write this, I had to go to bed so I let the chapter up to BandsAwayBro and she did pretty amazing!