Chapter 14: Backpacks and People

The banging of the lockers echoed throughout the hall along with the others. "Is that all the classes we have today," Alex questioned. "I hope so, or else my feet might just fall off," Aria complained while rubbing her sore feet. "Well, unfortunately you're going to have to get used to it. Five days a week infact."Aria groaned, but was interrupted when a certain hyper girl tackled Alex to the ground. "Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx," Lily exclaimed at the top of her lungs. Alex stood there for a moment not saying anything and then stated, "I'm pretty sure you just destroyed my earballs." 

Lily giggled. Mattie and Al walked towards the girls. Separating to stand next to two different Vargas girls. Lily stared at each and every person in their 'circle'. Then like normal started taking picture. Of course the two Vargas girls hide their faces, not liking the camera. "Don't worry, tee are only for my use and for Rose to see", Lily said smiling. Alex looked confused. Forgetting the online friend that Lily had always talked to. "Oh! That girl. Still NO!", Alex exclaimed, turning her back as if she was shunning. "But you can trust her~! Rose is amazing and won't tell. Plus she has no idea who any of the people I show her are.", Lily said putting down her camera, even though the strap was around her neck. "Still.", Alex proclaimed. Aria and Mattie stood there silent and shy. "Oh and you never introduced me!", lily almost yelled again. "This is Aria, mia sorella.", Alex introduced "H-hi..." Aria quietly commented. She waved slightly and moved more or less behind Mattie "If you can't tell, she's pretty shy.", Alex continued. 

Mattie lifted his arms as if she was going to walk around him. She didn't. Aria clenched onto Mattie's backpack. "Are you getting in my backpack?", Mattie questioned aloud. "Why not, I'm small enough", Aria proclaimed, getting into his backpack. She sat with her legs against her chest. She did a stupid smirk. Mattie tried to see. Alex took a picture and sent it to him. LIly took her camera back into her hands and took pictures again. "hey we have to go to class", Mattie said. Waving good-bye and walked off with Aria in his backpack. Ends up that it's her natural transportation now. 

I know I tried to get GerIta in it but I had to go to bed before I could. This was written by Aria and Alex.~Lily

I'd just like to shout out.... WELCOME ARIA TO OUR LITTLE WRITING GROUP!!!! WHOOP WHOOP! ~Alex