Chapter 12: Kisses and Guns

"Felicia Vargas, to the main office please", the intercom said. Italy looked up from doing her math. "Go. Take your stuff too. The bell's going to ring", the teacher said. Germany looked at Italy a little perplexed. Italy grabbed all of her stuff, and headed to the main office. "Alessandra Vargas, to the main office please", the intercom said. Alex looked up from her science project. "Go and take your stuff, bells going to ring in 5 minutes." , the science teacher said. Alex grabbed her stuff and walked to the door.

Italy saw her sister and ran to her, starting to walk with her "Sorella, why do you think we were called to the office...?"

"I don't know. But I was in the middle of a science project. That was due today now. My partner has to do the work. Serves him right, I did all the work!", Alex said crossing her arms in little anger. "I'm sorry sorella, I was in the middle of math and Germania was helping me", she said kind of pouting.

"Ladies! You're probably wondering why you're here", a high male's voice said. "William what do you want?", Alex said shifting her weight to the other leg. "How'd you know it was me!?", he yelled. Italy looked at Alex and grabbed her white flag "s-s-sorella.....", Italy said shaking and started waving the white flag. Facepalming, Alex asked "William Robert Gosble! What the heck do you want?"

William stared at the shaking Italian and the short poker faced Italian."Jeez, all I ask is for you guys to come here and share candy with", he mumbled. Italy's face lit up "CANDY~?!", Italy almost screamed and smiled and her flag dropped out of her hands. Alex being the way she is looked at him for a minute then asked. "What kind?"

"All kinds! You think of it I most likely have it!", he cheerfully said.

"CANDY! WHERE'S THE CANDY PASTA?!", Italy yelled. William turned around and said "Follow me ladies!", walking behind to a larger door. Italy ran towards the door not even thinking about anything but candy and pasta and left her flag behind. Alex on the other hand was very skeptical about the situation. She never liked William so she decided to keep her guard up and follow. William let them into the dark hallway. Grabbing a flashlight he led the girls into a room. More like a drop down to you doom shot. Italy stopped when they got into the room "Where's the pasta...?", she wondered.

Before either of the girls knew it, the floor under them disappeared. Landing in a room full of guns and weapons. Italy screamed for Germany as Alex did for Al. It had been 2 hours since either boy has seen either girl. Al walked up to Germany. "Hey have you see Alex?", he questioned, with worry in his voice. Germany shook his head no. "Sorry I haven't. But have you seen Italy?", Al shook his head.

Both boys walked past the main office. Noticing that William had walked out of a dark room. "Why do I have a suspicion that they are there?", Al said. Germany shrugged. "William!", called a teacher. William walked away from the doorway.

In the dark weapon filled room

Italy and Alex were hugging each other. "There's NO CANDY PASTA!", Italy yelled.

Back in the school

Al walked towards the doorway. Germany followed, noticing that Italy's handy dandy flag was on the floor. He picked it up and continued following Al. "Al.", Germany said "Italy's flag was on the floor in front of the main office."

"She still carries that old thing around?!", Al asked.

The boy's found the flashlight and found two levers. "pull the lever!", Al said. Germany pulled down a lever. The floor under him disappeared like it had done for the girls. "Wrong lever!", Al yelled. Landing next to Alex and Italy making them scream again.

Italy screamed and reached for her flag but remembered she dropped it and started crying while screaming.

Germany pulled the other lever, opening a panel of switches. One said "Weapons activated 0:03", he flicked that one.

The weapons retracted back into the walls. Opening a door. "There!" Alex yelled. The three of them ran through the doorway. Meeting back up with Germany. Italy was still crying and saw a green glob of a person and ran and hugged it. Al Grabbed the back of Germany's jacket and headed out of the dark creepy hallway.

"Alex, what were you doing in there?" Al asked when they got out. Italy was still a sobbing mess and was still hugging Germany. "Well, William got us called to the office and said he had candy tricking us to follow him and getting us stuck in that room", Alex said a little annoyed and relieved.

"As long as you're both ok, everything's fine.", the German spoke hugging the crying Italian. Italy kept crying and didn't stop. Germany moved the crying Italians head up and kissed her soft lips. 

Hope you enjoyed this! Our friend started helping us so welcome her to the writing! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!