Chapter 10: FrUk, Do You Know How Much I Love You?

Italy looked at Romano and still hugged his leg. Alex walked in, "I don't wanna ask but I'm still curious". she said staring at her sorella on Germany's leg. Italy was just hugging his leg and didn't answer because she was bracing herself for Romano's rath of anger. Alex walked over to her fratello. "Calm down. You're gonna have to accept it sooner or later. 'Cause it looks like they're not breaking up any time soon. I mean he might even become your fratello-in-law so just calm down!", she said patting his shoulder going up stairs. Romano stood there and tried to imagine himself having to live the rest of his life -which was immortally-, with this German. Italy just hugged the Germans leg and nodded after Alex left. Lily rushed in taking pictures of the German and Italian. Alex heard Lily squealing as she normally did when taking picture and just shook her head and continued doing French homework.

*FrUk Time!*

Arthur was sitting reading a book to Peter. Francis was running late to help babysit the little country. Arthur sighed. 'Where is that bearded drunk?' Arthur asked himself. Arthur hadn't realized that the kiddle was ringing. He only noticed when Peter got off his lap to turn it off. He also hadn't noticed that Francis had walked in, til he was right in his face. "F-Francis!", Arthur stuttered. The Frenchman smiled and kept his hands behind his back. Peter was covering his mouth. He did this to try and keep a 'secret' from falling out. A blush ran across Arthur's face. Peter left the room, leaving the two alone.

The Frenchman looked around. Making sure no one was around. He smiled again and handed Arthur a rose with a note. Arthur looked at the note. Francis had written it in French. So he had stared at it and tilted his head. "In English it says: Arthur, you're beautiful on the inside, and I hope you know you're gorgeous on the outside too. Love Francis", he said. Arthur's face went from pink to deep red. "T-Thanks, F-Francis", Arthur stuttered. Francis liked it when Arthur was flustered, like so. "Je t'aime, Arthur", Francis said boldly. "Huh?", Arthur was confused. "You know I don't speak your language!", Arthur yelled.

"Je t'aime", Francis repeated. "Francis, I just told you I don't underst-", Francis had cut Arthur off with a kiss. Arthur has liked the other man for a while, therefore he kissed back. Which surprised the Frenchman.

Allistor (Scotland), walked in. Surprising the two and himself. Arthur noticed Allistor first. Shoving the frenchman away. Allistor just chuckled. He walked up to Arthur and ruffled his hair. "Don't be so startled, I've known you've been interested in guys, Arthur. And for Francis. It's not hard to tell", Allistor said still ruffling Arthur's hair.