Chapter 17: UsUk, Are you a thing?

*Okay so it's going to be summer here in America! Don't ask me why it just goes with the shipping! Also there is no Amerilex not in this chapter DESTROY THAT SHIP for now at least. I like the Amerilex! (Well DUH)~Alex* || *I'm fine with this because I will add GerIta at the end and I ship USUK so...~Lily*

Alfred invited Arthur to spend the summer over at his place. Arthur has liked the American that stood before him. Alfred was hyper when Arthur woke up this morning. Arthur thought that it was just because he was a younger country. That wasn't the reason. "Arthur you slowpoke! Hurry up! We'll be late! It's a long ish drive. I don't know exactly know how long it is!", Alfred said, almost bouncing off the walls. "Alfred F. Jones. Stop bouncing everywhere, you're causing me a headache.", Arthur said. Alfred cared for Arthur so he stopped. Becoming like a civilized person. (Or Country). "Arthur, I brought some other friends along with us just so it wouldn't be awkward for you!", Alfred yawned. Arthur nodded in understanding.

There was a knock on the door. Alfred ran down the stairs. Almost tripping over the last one. When he opened the door it was Kiku and Alex. "Howdy!", Alfred greeted them. "Kon'nichiwa", Kiku said, waving his hand covered by his hoodie. Alex did the same saying "Ciao!", having her accent come out. Alex and Kiku have been friends since last summer. When Alex was finally allowed to go somewhere. So she spent the summer at Kiku's since that was the trusted one that Felicia first suggested. Alex's phone went off. She regretted telling Lily, that she was going to spend the summer around America with Al, Arthur, and Kiku. Alex finally had enough of the beeping so she turned off her phone leaving it in Al's room, where she had gone to change into much cooler clothing. She was dressed in, shorts, a tank-top that had a band on it, and converse shoes. Kiku was wearing the same thing just masculine. Al was dressed in a blue t-shirt and tan shorts. Arthur was wearing one of Al's t-shirts and shorts. They were a little baggy on him but he wore a belt that was also Al's. Since Al didn't like what he was going to wear originally.

Al packed everyone in the van. Al drove, and Arthur next to him. Kiku and Alex were in the back since they were short and small and needed less room. "Are you sure it's not awkward to be around three guys and to live with them for the whole summer?", Arthur sounded concerned. "If you want, I could call Lily over or something", Arthur continued. Alex looked out the window then to Arthur. "Nah, it's fine. besides. I live with Romano and Romeo and Italy. Then Germany almost practically lives there so why not?", Alex reinsured him. "Alright, but just remember if you feel uncomfortable tell me", Arthur replied. "You sound like Romeo now.", Alex giggled, making Arthur blush slightly.

-Three Hours Later (Including drive and hour of walking)-

Arthur and Al were walking around Warped Tour (Don't ask why I chose it!) And Arthur's feet started to kill him. Since there wasn't really anywhere to sit, Al picked him up into a piggy back ride. Kiku had been filming and as weird and hyper as Alfred was, he ran towards Alex and Kiku, yelling "This is our ship and we're saying waAaaaaAy", while spinning out of sight behind some tour busses. Kiku and Alex stared at each other for about a minute then ran after Al. Kiku was glad he got that on tape. He knew that he and Alex would be watching it the rest of the summer.

When they finally caught up with Al. Arthur was bright red. "Al, Arthur doesn't look too good. He's bright red!". Kiku and Alex synced. Al brought Arthur to the car letting Kiku and Alex roam more freely.

In the car the Arthur calmed down and went back to rosy pink. Al was listening to Sleeping With Sirens on his phone. When Arthur looked over Al didn't notice him at first til he waved his hands in front of Al's face.

Arthur laughed at the reaction he got.

Al still startled, took out his earbuds and turned off his phone. "You feeling better?", Al asked. Arthur nodded. Arthur's heart raced faster when he heard the doors of the car lock. "A-Al, why'd you lock the doors?", Arthur pancked. He didn't like small places where he was locked. Arthur turned his head to look at Al. When he had realized he had collided lips with Al, he was bright red. Kiku and Alex, were standing outside the car recording. When the two males broke to breathe, the older one was redder than tomato in Alex's hand. (Don't ask!)

Arthur couldn't think right. Italy and Germany strolled in. "Sorella!", Italy yelled tackling her to the ground. Kiku looked at them on the ground and blinked. "Kiku, I swear you think of this that way, and I'll bomb your country again!", Alex yelled. Italy was pulled off her sister, by Germany. "I wasn't gonna. And I won't", he said helping Alex get back to her feet. "Why are we staring at a car?", Italy asked. "Arthur and Al are in there. So you know how Arthur has liked Al for a long time right?", Alex stated. Italy nodded in understanding. Italy tackled Germany into a hug. Hanging onto his back.

-few Moment later-

Al and Arthur exited the car, only to be tackled by the Italian siblings. Arthur fell on top of Al. He blushed. Al flushed to a pink. Helping Arthur up and stealing another kiss from him, Al walked with Alex, and the Axis. Al stopped turning toward the car saying "Are you coming?". Arthur jogged up to him and walked with him. Arthur grabbed his hand, smiling. Italy watched from Germany's back (yes, she got back on his back).