Chapter 18: Did Amerilex go away and Japalex here to stay?

*ME FAVORITE NEW SHIP! AND LILY MADE IT (technically....the ship not the story. That I did most of. ) ~Alex*

"Kiku, what do you think they're doing in there?", Alex asked. Kiku looked over at the small Italian. "I don't know, why do you ask?", Kiku replied with. "Well, it's been quiet for over 10 minutes. AND they've been in there for an hour!", Alex explained. Italy looked at Germany's head and stared at what she thought they (UsUk) were doing. Kiku corrected the Italian, "You mean they've been quiet for 3 minutes and 30 seconds in counting and they've been in there for about 10 minutes and 12 seconds and counting". Alex snarled at Kiku. She plopped her body next to Kiku's on the couch and leaned against his shoulder. "They take forever!", Alex yawned. Kiku yawned not that much after. "Anyways, what'cha reading?", Alex wondered. "Manga. What else do I read?", Alex shook her head in understanding.

About 20 minutes later, Alex heard Al yelling and Arthur responding in his British accent. She didn't feel like breaking up the loud quibbling of the two elder men. She continued to lay against Kiku. She hadn't realized that she was covering in a blanket with Kiku. When Kiku looked down to see if Alex was awake, their eyes met. They both blushed and turned away. Whenever Kiku was nervous or scared his accent came out. "So you're awake?", Kiku asked, not turning to the small Italian. Alex nodded sitting up straight. Once she finished rubbing her eyes, she realized Al was right in front of her. "H-hey America", Alex stuttered. Al looked confused. "You normally call me Al or Alfred or Alfie. What's wrong?", Al asked. Before Alex could answer Arthur came out and took Al by the collar and dragged him back to the room. "Alex! Help me I'm gonna die!", Al yelled. Alex only giggled replying, "It's your fault for getting Arthur mad!"

Time had past and Alex went to Lily's house. With Kiku, Germany, Italy, and Al all following behind. She originally invited Kiku, but Germany and Italy normally come and Al didn't want to stay home with angry Arthur.

Once Lily noticed everyone was there she grabbed her camera "EVERYONE GET IN THE PICTURE! YOU SHOULD EXPECT THIS IF YOU'RE HERE!", Lily yelled.

-TIME SKIPPY!-

Al grabbed Alex away from the small crowd of people. He dragged her upstairs to the guest room. "What'd you want to talk about?", she asked. Al looked at her kind of worried like. Alex could tell something was on his mind. "Al-Alex, I-i don't mean to be hurtful", Al stuttered. "B-but please don't hate me-", Alex looked at him with a really worried expression. "I won't hate you! Never would I hate you!", Alex said. Lily listened in behind the door, leaving Italy and Germany to have their own moment, plus she knew she would need to comfort Alex.

*OMG I COULDN'T DO THIS AND IT WAS ME WHO WROTE THIS PARAGRAPH!~Alex*

Al looked down, refusing to look at Alex. he mumbled a few words. "What? Sorry, even though we're in a not that big room, I still can't hear you", Alex said. Al put his hand on the doorknob as if he was ready to bolt. Al still didn't look at Alex. Alex was really worried. "Al, what's wrong?", she asked. Al didn't answer instead he continued the sentence from before. Starting over and going a little bit faster than normal. Alex could tell he wasn't alright. "Alex, again, I don't mean to be hurtful, but please don't get mad. The thing is, I like Eng- I mean Arthur.", Al said. He gave Alex a minute to respond she just looked down at the ground, covering her face. Lily was ready to fling open the door and hug her BFF/sister and comfort her, but she felt like she needed to wait till Al was out.

Al looked up slightly and hugged Alex. Saying "I'm really sorry", and left. Alex stood there, frozen. Not knowing how to react. Lily ran in and hugged Alex right away and moved her onto the bed, incase she needed to cry on her shoulder. Alex did. For once she opened up to someone. She allowed them to be there and allowed them to stay. She wanted someone to help her and comfort her. Of course that's what she got. Lily didnt moved but just hugged Alex and whispered "It'll be ok..There's plenty of other guys", She whispered softly.