Chapter 7: Italians are just....Whats The Word?

Italy met up with Germany at his locker. Germany smiled when the Italian came up to him. "Ciao Germania~", Italy said hugging him. He hugged back after a minute. After about a minute Germany spoke. "Where'd you come from? What class?", not realizing that it was close to the end of the day. Italy was startled when the bell for the last class rang. In the distance you can hear Romano yelling about something to Spain, to their left. On the right you could see Alex and America. In the center of all the couples Lily was taking pictures. Italy realized that the late bell would ring soon. "Meet me at my locker, per favore Germania~!", Italy sweetly chirped. She kissed his cheek and ran off to class. The hallway was silent besides a few other couples and Lily in the hallway. Germany walked to his class, smiling. (THE WORLD IS GONNA END, JK).

After the last class

Germany followed Italy's command and met her at her locker. Italy closed her locker and randomly had pasta. "I never know where you get that pasta but if I never see you guys without Pasta I think the world could come to an end", Germany slightly joked. Italy turned around and handed him a potato and smiled with her mouth full of pasta. Germany stared at the potato in his hands and chuckled a little, putting it in his backpack. Italy watched him put the potato in his backpack then kissed his cheek and blushed a little. Germany smiled. The bell rang and the German and Italian walked home together, holding hands.

Romano and Spain on the other hand. Romano had lost his voice and isn't able to talk for a full 48 hours. Spain enjoyed the peace and quiet but still missed Romano's yelling at him. Romano had been at home pouting for about an hour and a half. "Romano, you're going to have your face freeze like that if you keep pouting.", Spain worried. Romano mouth the words 'well it's not my fault that i lost my voice and can't talk at all for a full 48 hours you annoying spaniard!', Spain stood there. Thinking that Romano said he wanted Tomatoes or something he went out the the tomato farm and picked some tomatoes.