Chapter 15: Fruit

Aria roamed around her room. "Aria what are you doing?", Alex asked. Aria looked at her sorella then back to what she was doing. "Looking"

"For what?"

"Thing"

"What thing?"

"A thing!", Aria left the room and ran downstairs. Running past Romeo and Romano. "Wow, what's the rush?", Romeo questioned. Aria ignored them for a minute. "I'm trying to find a thing!", she said. "What category does this 'Thing' fall under?", Romano asked. "Fruit", Aria smirked. "Fruit?", the Italian boys wondered. "MANGO!", Aria yelled when she had found it. Romeo shook his head. "That was a random dream right?", he asked. Romano shook his head no. "I can assure this is no dream fratello, " Aria replied while giggling. "No, but seriously what up with the mango, squirt?" "Oh well.....do you really want to know?" Aria questioned, and they all sat down ready for a story. "Proceed...," Romeo hinted.

"Well, back when I had just come to America, I did not know much English. There were a group of girls I saw in the distance laughing and smiling with each other, and naturally I wanted to make friends so I decided I would go up to them and start a conversation. They seemed like pretty approachable people and when I finally got to where they were standing one tall blonde asked, "Hey got any good jokes?" I had to think for a bit because I did not know any in English and I was afraid I would make a silly foul out of myself, but at that time I had learned how to get the fruit, mango, as they call it here, and so I waited a while and then replied, ".........mango.." And they all broke into a fit of laughter. "

"Sad thing is I haven't had or seen a mango since and now I finally found one," Aria concluded while smiling softly. Romano and Romeo stared at her then looked at each other. "Wow", the replied in sync. Aria ran back to her room she shared. "Did you find it. I heard "mango!" coming from downstairs", Alex said looking up from her sketchbook. Aria blushed a bright pink. "What are you drawing?", Aria asked. "Just your bed. With your backpack on it. Why?", Alex questioned. Sitting up and putting the sketchbook next to her. "Oh, I-i just used to draw before.....c-can I see?" "Sure," Alex passed Aria the sketchbook so she could looked at it. Aria gaped in awe as she looked at the detailed image of her bed. "This, is r-really good," she stated. "You're a really good artist." Alex blushed slightly. "Thanks."

IM SORRY FOR NO GERITA AGAIN! It was left up to Aria and Alex cause I had to go to bed~Lily 

Correction: Lily was in bed. And we finished the last chapter and we got bored. So why not write another? And Aria was, sorry IS, obsessed with Mangos so we did one on mangos ~Alex