Chapter 3: New Beginnings

*Above is what Italy(fem) looks like....adorable right!?*

The school bell rang and Alex was late for grabbing the bus. Another student a year older than her also missed the bus. His name was Alfred F. Jones. Alex and Alfred. bumped into each other on the way out. "Sorry!", they said at the same time. "Jinx", they said again. "Jinx again!", Alex said. "Ha! You owe me a soda!", she said getting back on her feet. Alfred was about half a foot taller than her. Alex looked at the time. "Oh crap! I missed the bus! Fratello is gonna be so mad at me if I don't get back at home.", she said. "Arthur's the same. But cares more about grades than lateness.", he stated. "You mean our school council President?", she questioned. "Yeah!", he smiled. "You're such a dork", she mumbled. "Huh? The hero is great at many things but please speak up", he said.

Italy was late for the bus along with Germany but they had their lockers near each other and she ran to him a little scared "Germania I don't know what to do! I missed the bus and Fratello and Sorella are gonna kill me", she kept babbling about getting killed for missing the bus. "You mean tiny and Swear master?", he joked. She nodded not really getting the joke but is wayyy to nervous about getting killed for being late. "It's okay. I'm sure your Fratello and your Sorella aren't gonna kill you because you Fratello, is a hot head, and your Sorella I'm pretty sure wouldn't get mad over that, saying that. I see her at the end of the hallway.", He said pointing. She looked at him still scared and didn't look over her shoulder to see if Alex was there. Germany understood how she was feeling. So he closed his locker. Locking it. "Wanna go home?", he asked. She nodded still a tiny bit scared but quietly mumbled "Did you take care of the handy dandy flag...?". "I did indeed take care of it.", he said grabbing it out of his backpack. She grabbed it a little then brought it to her chest and hugged it "Ve~", she looked at the tall German in front of her "Grazie Germania.....by the way...home before Fratello kills me?". The German looked at the smaller Italian in front of him. "Ja!", He said.

Grazie for reading!