Chapter 19: The Magical Dance, Or Is It Magical?

-AT SCHOOL-

There were signs all over the school for the Magical World Dance! A night for enchantment and couples, and Lily to take pictures of couples. Luckily, Japalex and Gerita wouldn't have to worry about Lily taking sneaky pictures, since Lily was going to be taking photos of couples when they walked in. (Mhmm~Alex. She's working there!~Lily I know. ~Alex )

Alex was putting things in her locker. She didn't notice Kiku til she closed her locker and turned around. "Hey", she said. "Hello", he replied. "I was wondering. would you like to go to the school dance with me?". Alex was a little shocked he asked so forward. "Yes", she replied, hugging Kiku.

Germany walked up to Italy. He tapped her shoulder and Italy spun around and smiled noticing the flowers in his hand. "It- Felicia, would you go to the dance, with me?", he asked. Italy smiled and hugged him, "Si~",, Then she went on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

-After school-

"Italy, can you help me with this", Alex asked. Italy nodded. "Thanks, I never use it so I don't know how to do it", Alex responded. Lily knocked on the door and Romano opened it. "Ciao Bella. Alex is upstairs getting ready to go to the dance. What'cha need?", Romano asked, having some manners. Lily kind of ignored the fact he was being nice, since she was wrapped up in millions of things. "Ciao Lovino, i just need to see Alex for a second.", Lily said, trying to hide something. "What'cha holding?", Romano questioned, letting her in. "Just a little something for Alex, for her first date/dance with Kiku", Lily informed, walking in. "Oh okay, you'd know what would happen if it was from Germania", Romano stated, letting his thick accent come out.

"Yeah, I know...I still don't understand why you hate him so much yet him and Felicia make the cutest couple.", Lily said, starting to go towards the stairs. "Reasons. I have my reasons as to why", Romano responded. She looked at Romano "Can I know one?", Lily asked. "To be honest with ya, there really only is one.", he said. "But if you really want to know you can't tell mio sorella, got it?" Lily nodded and sat down at the table. "Okay. Germany, was or still is HRE", Romano informed. "Who's HRE?", Lily asked. "Holy Roman Empire. Now, the reason I hate him is because he was HRE, and when he first left mio sorella, he promised he'd be back, but he was wrong. He 'evolved' into Germany. He really upset my sorella and I don't want the same to happen again.", Romano told Lily. "Now promise that you don't bring this up to anyone! Alex is fine, but no one else. Got it?"

Lily nodded, starting to cry a little from the story. "So were they in love before he left? And does Ludwig know?", Lily asked quietly. "Si and I have no idea, if he remembers or knows. But if you want to go farther onto Germany's side of what happened to cause it, ask Gilbert, his older brother.", Romano got up and gave Lily a tissue. Lily took it and blew her nose and smiled a little "Grazie for telling me.", she got up and gave him a tiny hug and ran up the stairs.

"Come in", Italy said, working on Alex's lipstick. Lily walked in and sniffled "Ciao.", She still sniffled. When Italy stopped to put the lipstick away, Alex looked at Lily, who was sniffling and looked like she was to cry. "What's wrong? Did Romano bully you?", she said looking as if she was going to murder her own brother for making her friend cry. "No...i have to tell you when Felicia leaves.", Lily said hiding the surprise behind her back. "Oh okay.", Alex said looking back at Felicia to finish with her make-up. "What are you hiding?", Felicia said, noticing that Lily had her hands behind her back. "Something for Alex", Lily started to brighten up a little. "Me? I thought my birthday wasn't for a while though", she answered. "but okay".

Lily smiled and handed Alex a bright green box "Open it", Lily said smiling. Alex looked at the box as if she was just handed a bomb. But she trusted Lily, so she opened the box. The box contained a small flower bracelet that would fit around Alex's wrist. The flowers were light pink with a red ribbon to keep it on Alex's wrist. "Thanks, Lily!", she said. Lily smiled "Your welcome", She said beaming. Felicia smiled and went out of the room to put away her makeup case. "Felicia's gone, what did you have to tell me?", Alex wondered.