Chapter 22: Not So Happy Birthday

Lily was randomly on her tablet, playing new games that she downloaded from her friend recommending them. Alex was on the couch next to her, reading a book. Aria sat on the chair not to far away on her computer doing homework. Lily started tapping her screen madly "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ON ME CHIAKI!"', Lily screamed. Alex and Aria looked up from where they were looking. They both wondered what Lily was screaming and why, but didn't ask, not wanting the answer. "I SWEAR IF YOU- ooooo new app!", Lily said calming down.

Alex ignored her tiny friend and continued to read. Lily started tapping her Ipad again "I SWEAR REYLAND IF YOU- OMG YOU KISSED MEH! HOW DARE CHU", Lily said screaming at her Ipad. Aria got a little annoyed so she put her earbuds in to listen to music. Alex continued to read, ignoring her friend still. "Alexx~ Reyland told Alex on me~ what do I do~", Lily said handing Alex her Ipad. Alex blinked. "Huh?", she said taking the ipad. "What do I have to do?".

"Well...you and your avatar, which I made for you has to kick Reylands butt for telling random people that you two kissed.", Lily said leaving her head on Alex's arm. Alex stared at the iPad. "Lily, I'm more confused on this than, on my French homework.", Alex told, clicking a random button on the screen. "You, Alex and Reyland, a mean guy kiss. But Reyland did it and now he's telling everyone you kissed him, he even told Kiku and that made you and Kiku break up. SO now you have to fix it", Lily said, "Also, It's an avatar game so it didn't actually happen". Alex calmed down from almost panicking. "Okay, first off. TELL ME IT'S AN AVATAR GAME FIRST! Second, why do I have to play it? And should I care? It's just a game. If it was real life I'd kick his sorry ass!", Alex almost yelled, hurting throat. "Because I can't get pass the level and your more experienced with stuff like that!", Lily said pouted, still leaning her head on Alex's arm. Alex sighed. "Fine", she said putting down her book and started to play the game. Lily watched Alex play and smiled a little.

Aria got bored, and sat on the other side of Alex, leaning against her shoulder. "What'cha playin'?", Aria asked. "Just a game Lily told me to play", Alex replied, almost finishing the level. "Oooooooooo! Aria you're in it to! You're the manager of Alex's career while I'm not in it", Lily stated smiling a little. "This game is fucked up Lily. What did you do to this!?", she pondered out loud. "I didn't do anything! I was told to get it and the instructions said to name 3 people so I named them Alex, Kiku and Aria. And then Alex got to be the singer actress person while Kiku was the boyfriend and Aria was the BFF/sister/manager. That's all...", Lily said mumbling and hugged the arm of Alex.

Alex sighed. Alex finished the level and walked towards her room. Lily was being dragged because she never unlatched from Alex's arm until Alex yelled at her to or made her. "Where you going?", Aria asked. "My- er our room", Alex said.

"Why"

"Because I want to be alone"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just do. Okay. So please stop asking me, please! And is 'why' all you know how to say!?", Alex continued walking. Lily was still clinging to Alex's arm and mumbled to Alex "You ok....?", Lily asked quietly but loud enough for Alex to hear. "Yeah, why?", she asked back. "You snapped at Aria.", Lily stated quietly and couldn't tell when they were getting to Alex's room.

In Alex's room, Alex sat on her bed. Lily sat next to her, still hugging/holding Alex's arm. Alex leaned against the corner of the walls. "Lily, please let go", she asked nicely. Lily did and then sat on Alex's lap. Alex sighed. Alex looked at Aria's bed and noticed her drawing book on her bed. "Hey Lil, can you grab my drawing book and a pencil?", Lily nodded it and grabbed it while making moaning sounds and then handed it to Alex and still sat on her lap.

Alex started drawing. Lily moved next to Alex and put her feet over Alex's lap and leaned on Alex. Soon enough the girl fell asleep.

-The next day-