well that's one secret less

Your POV
when I arrive at my dorm I notice a letter, obviously I take the letter and open it and it says:

Dear y/n
Meet me in the woods
Tomorrow evening
At 7'0 clock

'Hmm I wonder who it is from' is what I thought to myself
I then went to bed and fell asleep.
The day after
When I wake up I get out of bed, go take a shower, after that I put on my uniform I still wear the guys uniform because I still dislike skirts, then I go brush my (H/C) and put it in a braid, I then grab my school books and go to class, when I open the door I see Zero standing there about to knock and I say" you do realize you don't have to wake me up I mean if someone has to be woken up in the mornings, it's you" he then says" that's not the reason why I came here" I then say" then what is?" He answers" I want you to tell me what happened yesterday! Yuki was worried sick!" I grin and say" so you came here to tell me that, I don't think Yuki was the only one who was worried sick, I think you have a crush on me" I grin and he says" I do not!" He then looks away but I notice a tiny hint of pink before he does and then I say" let's go or else we'll be late for class!" I start running to the classroom and Zero follows, little did I know I was being watched " did you hear that Zero?" He says" hear what?" I say" never mind it's probably just my imagination"

After class

When i'm walking with Zero to the moon dorms(you two are turning out to be great friends, I wonder where that'll lead?) I then say" there it is again!" Zero then looks at me and says" what'" I answer" i'm suddenly starting to hear someone calling me from the woods, or well at least from somewhere" he then says" don't worry i'll protect you"I grin and say" oh Zero" and pretend to faint and then we laugh and I then say" yeah right, I can protect myself you know" he then says" you can" I answer" yes I mean i'm a great fighter and i'm great with weapons" he then says" then why don't you use those talents" I then chuckle and say" I do use them" he then says" why won't you prove it then" I say" okay after duty " he then says" okay, we will compete in shooting you know with guns and loser has to do anything the winner wants" I answer"! deal!!" I grinned and when we arrived at the moon dorms Yuki says" where have you been?" I answer" dealing" then Yuki just stares at me and then Zero says" we made a deal about a gun shooting competition" then I see a girl sneaking behind us and trying to get to the gate I then run up to her, grab her shoulder and whisper in her ear"you better not be trying to get to the other side of the gate" she jumps back and i grin, she then says" n-no, I w-was just... u-um, yeah I was getting a piece of paper that flew away in the wind" I sigh and say" there's no wind right now, but it's okay I won't punish you if you and your friends go back to the dorms" she then says" and what would the punishment be" I face palm my self, grab an Artemis which is a vampire hunter weapon" this would probably hit you really hard or you might get expelled and then there's goodbye night class" she looks terrified and she runs away, her friends notice it so the run after her, I put the Artemis back but unfortunately Zero notices that my hands are hurt when I come back to them and wave them, he then says" (Y/N)!! your hands, are you okay?" I smile and say" yeah i'm fine, I just scratched my hands on the wall trying to stop one of the fangirls" but I know he doesn't believe me, then the night class arrives and it gets even worse because Hanabusa notices my hands and says" (Y/N)!! are you alright?" I say slightly irritated" yes i'm fine jeez if you want to make sure i'm safe then sorry, i'd rather want someone from either earth or heaven, not hell!!" I grin and then say" sorry I just had to say that, yes Aido i'm fine" then I get even more unlucky because the high and mighty Kuran notices that it is after an Artemis then he says" you use an Artemis (Y/N)?" I answer" yeah, does it bother you that I use that weapon" he then shakes his head and says" no I just know that the Artemis hurt you for some reason" I say"wha- what are you talking about I didn't hurt my self with it!" he then says" (Y/N) be sure to do what the note says" I stand there in shock and say" you mean the one that was in my bedroom last night?" he nods and I say" will do" I then smile while everyone else but Kaname and me look shocked and then I say" if I were you night class, I would hurry the heck up if you don't want to be late" then they all start running towards their classroom and I thought to my self 'well that's one secret down.'

A/N
Hey sorry for the crappy names of the chapters anyway in the next chapter your other secret will be found out wait which one is that, oh well.
See ya next chapter oh and Yuki would you do the honor to do the disclaimer

Yuki: sure author Andrea

me: please no formalities just call me Andrea

Yuki: ok, our author does not own Vampire night

me: thank you Yuki