Just decide already!!

(The picture above is your outfit)
Your POV
When I checked the clock it was five minutes until it turns 7'o clock "I have to get ready to go to the woods" and with those words I go to my closet an get my black jeans, gray tank top, black leather jacket and my black combat boots, I also put on my necklace that I've had since I was born.
I then go to the woods and standing there is that guy from the other day I say" so you want to have our date now?" he nods and I smile he then says" I was hoping we could maybe have a picnic here" I smile and say" you couldn't choose better" he smiles and he says" oh and we're just going as friends right" I smile and say" so you wanted to practice on me for some other girl?" I look at him with a serious face and he says"y-yes i-is that a p-problem?" I then laugh a lot and say" of course not and yes we're going as friends in fact you couldn't have chosen a better person" he then says" and why's that?"I answer" I may not look like it but I actually know a lot about love" he smiles and says" well that's a relief" we laugh and after about an hour I say" well it's time for me to go, I hope you get the girl you like" he smiles and says" I'll walk you back" I say" no need, I have to go to the moon dorms and talk to the night class" he nods and starts walking away and I start heading towards the moon dorms.
I gently knock on the doors and walk in, when I'm inside I see Kaname there, I walk up to him and he says" you came, I really thought you wouldn't" I give him a 'I still don't trust you look' and say" well to bad, I'm here so what's this all about?" He then comes closer and grabs my necklace" let go of my necklace!" I said" it's really pretty (Y/N), where did you get it?" I answer" why would I tell you" he then says" I now know your secrets" I say" good for you, now if that's all then I'll be off" he then says" I want you to join the night class" I start laughing and say" am I supposed to be flattered right now??" He then says" I know that you're a vampire" I laugh really hard and say" oh Kaname you're so funny, I'm not a vampire, jeez you're such a dummy" I start walking away and he then says" you're a Pureblood like me" I then grin and say" sure whatever" then Hanabusa comes and says" wait (Y/N), you're not a Pureblood you're an Aristocrat like me and the others" I grin and say" fine then have it your way" I then say" who knows maybe Zero will come to tell me that I'm a level-E" and with those exact words Zero comes in and says" (Y/N), you're a level-E" I then say" just decide already!!" Then Kaname says" well at least you're a vampire" then I say" hey Zero sorry I couldn't make it to the competition but tomorrow after duty I swear I'll win, NO MATTER WHAT!!" we both grin and then we go outside.
"But how did they find out I'm a vampire?" Is what I thought to myself.