How dumb can you get?!!

Y/N POV
I hope they believe me, I mean Yuki is a Pureblood after all and she's not just from any Pureblood family, she's a Kuran, poor girl she doesn't even know it...." (Y/N) how can you be so sure that he's after Yuki?" I look at Zero" you'll know it wen the time's right" I notice a hint of disappointment in his eyes, well what do you expect, if I told them now they wouldn't believe me and Yuki would freak out, but I don't care if they don't believe me about Rido, I will do whatever it takes to get rid of him before he gets Yuki, that's a promise!!, i run out of the moon dorms and head to the woods, I'm gonna find him no matter what!!, I sniff the air, I got him!, I go further into the woods, when I'm kinda in the middle of the woods I finally stop, I stop in front of a group of level-E's "what are you guys up to? Sorry I'm late" the vampires just stare at me, oh yeah, the reason I said that was cause I wanted to see if they were really stupid and see if they'd fall for it "oh no problem, we just arrived too" wow.... Stupid indeed "so what are talking about?" I come closer "we're talking about the girl we're supposed to lure away for our master" I grin "what was her name again?" The just look at me like, I don't even know I can't tell..."sorry, I'm forgetful..." They laugh" her name is.... Uhhh we can't really remember either..."I laugh" oh well" we then go towards the school again..... What's the point? "So what's the plan?"they look at me like I'm crazy "you mean you don't know?" I nod slowly "we don't either, in fact we don't have a plan..." Wow.... I'm loosing my patience......" HOW STUPID ARE YOU!!" I walk closer to them" all this time I've been in disguise, all this time I'm actually on the opposite side!! If you can't figure that out!! You shouldn't even be here!!! If you think that you're so smart then you're wrong! I bet Rido just tells you guys to do something and you do it, even without thinking about the consequences!!!! And then someone dies!!! How stupid are you!!! How dumb can you get!!?!!" They look at each other" actually... She has a point, remember when Dave died because of an order that Rido gave us.." The vampire looks down and then the other do to"I have an idea!!" Everyone looks up"we go on the other side, use our talent for good this time" I just stare at them... Seriously... How stupid can they get!!! They can't just switch sides!! "What are you saying?" They look at me again "well what I'm saying is that we should switch sides, we're always treated like trash! Maybe we should just turn us in to the vampire hunters! Yes let's go!" They all head towards their headquarters "if you're gonna do that, tell them that (Y/N) sent you guys" I wave them and go back inside the school,!hehe I bet Zero and Toga didn't see this one coming...
When I'm just simply walking around the school grounds Zero comes up to me "hey..... Where.... Did.... You.... Go?.." Wow... Someone must've run a lot... "I just went to the woods, why are you panting?" He looks at me" I've been looking for you!" I laugh "oh well the next time you're looking for me, try the woods" he smiles, wait.... He smiled.... Oh well... "Hey (Y/N)? I know things haven't really been great between us but... Would you per-" Kaname comes towards us cutting Zero off "hello (Y/N)" I smile "hello Kaname" then when I just finished saying hi Hanabusa comes "(n/n)!!!!" He hugs me "get off of me!!!" He lets go and then the rest of the night class come over "what are all of you guys doing here?" I look at everyone "because we want to show you something!!" I smile "okay" they start walking and we arrive at s grave yard... Great a... A GRAVEYARD!!! Oh no I had totally forgotten about that!! Oh well, I hope they won't hate me...
A/N
Hey guys, okay, I won't update anything more today and not on Monday either, that's why I updated now, oh yeah and today is my b-day!! Yay!!! Well I'll see you next week, oh yeah! In the next chapter your talents will get to shine even more!! Yay!! Okay, bye now!!!