You're such an idiot!

Y/N POV

As i was walking down the halls i notice two figures coming closer, as i take a better look i notice that it's Ketsueki and Katsurou, i run up to them and hug them and say" yay you guys came!!" they smile and then Ketsueki says" hey how've you been Y/N?" i sigh and answer" not so good, so many things have happened" then the victory son(Katsurou) i mean Katsurou, i call him victory son because that's what his name means, he says" like what?" i answer" broke up with my boyfriend, met grandpa, met b/n, you know the usual" then they both say at the same time" you had a boyfriend!!!!" i answer" yes, yes i did, why are you so surprised, it's not like i would never get a boyfriend" after i finished saying that they are already in a corner growing mushrooms(like Tamaki does from outran high school host club) i laugh and say" don't worry, we decided to stay friends so no worries, i'm single" then they smile and they're sparkling......and they're happy......i had a feeling that this would happen,  so they're feelings haven't died, i sigh at the thought of the old days and then i say" so are you in the day or night class?" they answer" night class" i answer" of well that means we'll only be able to see each other when there aren't any classes and when i'm on duty" they frown and i say" no worries, i'll still take the time to meet you guys" they smile and then i say" oh i gotta go now, i'm going to be late for class, bye" i wave them and leave.

When i arrive to class i take a seat next to Zero and he asks" where were you?" i answer" talking" then Zero says" details please" i then say" Ketsueki and Katsurou arrived ere today so i was catching up on things with them" then Zero looks concerned and says" but can you trust them after what happened?" i nod and say" yes, in fact they weren't trying to harm me they were helping me" he asks agin" how?" i answer" it's complicated, oh and they're probably mad at you" he asks" and why exactly?" i answer" because we were dating until you broke up with me remember?" his look changes from concerned to a sad one and says" right we broke up" i said" no you broke up with me because, well you didn't tell me why you just said that it was going well and all and then i guessed that you were going to brake up with me and you said it was right and-" he cuts me off and says" yes i know how it went i just....i just want us to get back together..." i ask" what do you mean by that? if you want to get back together then why did you brake up with me in the beginning?" he says" i wasn't thinking clearly" i then say" oh wait, i know why you broke up with me, it's because i always save you, and you think that it's supposed to be the opposite" he nods and i say" well then you can forget about getting back together, you'll just brake up with me again for the same reason!" he now looks like someone deer to him died, i go up to the teacher and say" can i be excused for a moment?" the teacher says" if you can answer this question, oh and no one has been able to get it right" we were in geography and the question was 'name three facts about Iceland' great it's about Iceland, oh well here goes" umm, they have fresh water that will probably never run out" he nods and i continue" um... they have a great landscape that is mostly mountains, rocks and all that" the teacher nods and i continue"and they......uhh.....have active volcanoes " the teacher says" good job, how did you know that?" i answer" oh i have a friend that lives in Iceland and she's always telling me stuff about Iceland" the teacher smiles and says" that's great, then you'll do great on the next exam, there will be many stuff about Iceland on that exam" i smile and leave, phew i thought i would get it wrong, oh well, i then run to the girls bathroom and lock my self inside, i then start crying, ugh he's such an idiot!!! he should be happy, i mean not all boys have a girl like me, ugh i just hate him!! i punch on of the walls and then go wash my face, after that i go to my room and start crying, i just hate that idiot!!.

A/N MUST READ!!!!

hey, i'm sorry i didn't update yesterday, i was busy with my parents, i didn't have school well anyway, i hope you liked this chapter oh and don't worry i know i said i wouldn't end this story until i was done with thirty chapters, well that's not true, i love writing this story and i really don't want to end it so yay!! i'll probably start thinking about it if i get to fifty chapters else i'm only going to be thinking about ideas for chapters, well bye!.