The competition

Your POV
When I wake up this fine Sunday I take a shower and get dressed(the outfit in the picture is the outfit you're wearing), I then put my hair in a messy braid and start walking to the shot miniature, then I spot Zero and Yuki, I obviously go up to them and Yuki says" nice outfit, I had no idea you were this stylish" I smile and say" thanks but I really want to get this over with, I desperately need to win" then Yuki says" why?" I answer" because I want to do something to Zero" then Yuki asks in a concern tone" what do you mean?" I answer" well you see the loser has to do anything the winner wants to" then Yuki says" oh okay now I understand" I then grab a gun and say" hey Zero you ready?" He nods and just when we're about to start the night class enters "what are you guys doing here?" Hanabusa says" to see the competition" then Kaname says" well I'm here because I wanted to see you get beaten by Zero and I wanted to talk to you" I answer" well neither of those things are gonna happen" I grin and say" now be good vampires and keep your mouths shut" they obey and I say" finally, now Zero are you ready to get your butt kicked?" He grins and says" I'm not quite sure about that, beacuse I know I'll win" I then say" okay I'll shoot first" I look at him and then shoot the gun without looking and I hit right into the middle" wow that was lucky (Y/N)" is what Yuki says I then say" thanks" then Zero shoots and he misses I then say" first one to miss three times loses, oh and better luck next time" he nods and says" thanks" I then shoot again and this time I wanted to try closing my eyes so I closed them and pull the trigger and I was really surprised with the outcome, I hit exactly in the middle then Hanabusa says" you're so cool (Y/N)" I smile and say"thanks" then it's Zero's turn but unfortunately he misses I then say" and again better luck next time" he then says" thanks I guess" I then decide to aim this time, I close one eye, get ready to pull the trigger and then I shoot, the outcome was the same as the others, I hit perfectly, then it's Zero's turn again, he does the exact same thing as I did but unfortunately missed again I then say" well you lost" he then says" so what do I have to do" I answer" oh I won't tell you just yet" he then asks" why not?" I answer" because I have to say one thing to Kaname first" I turn to Kaname and say" I told you I wouldn't lose" he then says" I know I know" then I say" Zero I want you to help me study for math" he looks shocked and says" that's what you were planning?!?" I start laughing and then I say" no I was just joking, what I really want you to do is tell me I'm great and that I'm the true master at gun shooting" he then says" no way I can do that" then I say" well then you must kiss someone" I grin and he says" fine, you're great (Y/N) and you truly are the master at gun shooting" I smile and then we laugh" common let's go" they all nod and we leave.
" this competition was really fun"