Damn, he's so handsome

Your POV
When I woke up this morning, my back hurt a lot! I guess it's just from what happened yesterday or me using the Blood Oath, not sure, I go out of bed and get ready for school, I still wear the guy's uniform, and I'm sure you all remember why, I then put my hair in a messy braid, hmm.... I'm not quite happy with it, so I put it in a high pony tail, yeah, that's it! When I'm all ready to go to class, someone knocks on the door "(Y/N)? Are you ready for class?" I open the door and walk past him angrily, "why are you here? You hurt me bad(but I won't shed a tear) and I hate you, why in the depths of Tartarus, did you come?!! Why not Yuki?!!" All he did was look at me, I didn't bother to look at him, so I went out of my room quickly, and then passed him just as quickly as I headed to the classroom, but before I could leave, Zero grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, he leaned in closer, our lips almost touching, but I just put my hand on his face and pushes him away "I'm gonna need more time to think about this, you destroyed my heart, it'll take me a long time to forgive you" I noticed that his eyes were fighting the tears, mine were as well, I mean, I'm not sure if I still love Zero, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to forgive him, okay, I know, what he did wasn't that horrible, but.... Braking up with me because I always save his life? Jeez, that's just crazy, man, anywho, I then walked to class and arrived on time, finally.

After class, I went to my room and out my stuff there, then hurried to the moon dorm, I never realized how pretty it was. When the night class arrived, they were relived to see me there, cuz usually when I'm around, the fangirls don't dare to even set foot there, Hanabusa then came up to me, put his left arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear "hello (Y/N), I've been wanting to see you for a long time! So, please, meet my in my dorm room, when my classes are over, will ya?" I nodded and whispered back"just this once Hanabusa" he grinned and continued walking with his fellow classmates, I wonder why he wanted to see me though..... I never understand that guy, oh well, when the night class arrives to their class, I go back to my dorm and low down in my bed, I wonder.... Why did Zero show up? He knew that he hurt me, and that I hate him, but..... I think I should go apologize, I mean, I did act kinda mean.... Well, in always mean, but... This time I went overboard, I don't want there to be a war between us! Yes, I'm gonna go apologize!. And with that, I left my dorm room and headed towards Zero's dorm, I knock on the door and he opens it, thankfully "oh.... Hi..." I smile awkwardly "hey Zero.... I just wanted to say that i'm sorry, for what I said earlier, I didn't mean all of it, I want to be friends, I don't want there to be a fight, so.... I'm sorry" his eyes widen at my words, he opens his mouth to say something but then closes it, and then opens it again.... Kinda pointless.... "I'm also sorry, you're right, I did hurt you, and broke up with you for a silly reason, but I've regretted everything since, you're the only girl for me, I love you, and always will, you don't have to forgive me, you don't have to love me back, but.... In also sorry" I bite my bottom lip, why does he have to be so sweet? Especially since I treated him so badly, I walk towards him and hug him, at first he's surprised, but then he returns the hug, he strokes my hair as well, because of that my eyes start tearing up "I-I'm sorry!!" I look up at him, he smiles gently at me" it's okay, don't worry about it" he wipes my tears away "I.... I forgive you, Zero" his eyes widen, but then he smiles again, "damn! He's so handsome when he smiles" is what I thought to myself, supposed to anyway, he looks at me" who? Me?" I hide my red face in my hands and nod, he laughs a bit "then I'll always smile for you, (Y/N)" suddenly, my face is even redder, he comes closer to me as I remove my hands, he comes even closer, our noses touching, and then, he did the thing I least expected, he closed the gap between us, and kissed me, on the lips! And then I did the thing that he least expected, I kissed back, gently, when we both brake the kiss, he finally speaks "I love you, (Y/N)" I smile at him, gently "I.... I love you too, Zero" he hugs me, then we walk towards the bed, he throws me on the bed, and he lies down next to me, his arms around my waist, then he whispers into my ear "let's stay like this for a while, at least until one of us falls asleep" I blush a bit and smile at him "okay" and then we close our eyes.

When Zero finally falls asleep, I put a blanket on him, and leave his room, then, I head towards my own room, "oh, I guess I can't see Hanabusa tonight, I'll just explain it to him tomorrow" and then I fall asleep.
But what I didn't know, was that someone had been watching me this whole time......
A/N
Hello, my dear readers, ok, so as I promised, I'd update soon, ok, but the reason why I had this author note is cuz I wanted to ask who you think, the mysterious person is? You know, the one watching you, and I also wanted to know what you think of the story, cuz I might end it soon, anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye, for now