The unexpected

Your POV
After I wrote the letter I snuck outside and sent it, yeah the mail man just so happened to be bringing the mail so I handed it to him, man am I glad to have met the mail man, anywho, so I went back into the house, when I took a good look at it I realized that it's a mansion, a huge one at that! After walking quite a while, and having trouble finding my room again I hear someone calling me, I look around but I see no one "hey! If someone's there then show yourself!!" Then a person wearing a black hoodie walks towards me, I take one step back and then slowly reach for my dagger, the person raises their arms and takes off their hood revealing Zero, I run up to him and hug him"oh thank goodness! It's you!!" He smiles and hugs me back, but then after about a minute he speaks "now, are you gonna tell me about the plan? I need to get you out of here as quickly as possible!" I sigh before I speak "well, my plan was to take my own death..., but then again we can just finish these guys off and then run away, right?" He nods "that sounds a lot better" I smile "well then, shall I get them here?" He smiles as well "yes, that would be great" I take a deep breath before I yelled for help "HELP!!!!" Then of course, Tenebris came running towards us, I grin as he gets closer "oh wait.... looks like you're the one who needs help" I handed Zero the Bloody Rose and he aims it at Tenebris then I get out a few daggers from my jacket's sleeve and get into battle position "now then, since you're here, we can finish you off" then Tenebris speaks "no please.... I'll do anything if you just don't kill me!!" I raise an eyebrow "oh really, well, you don't know me very well do you?" He shakes his head "well, I'm a vampire hunter and I can clearly tell that you're a vampire, and so, it's my duty to kill 'em, oh and guess what, you're on the list" I smile innocently he then speaks again "well.... I only intended to marry you..... but yes, I am a vampire but I do see now that you're clearly not the right girl" I grin "that's right, besides, I'm taken" I grin as he raises his eyebrow "by who?" I smile yet again " this handsome fella over here" Zero laughs a bit and then Tenebris speak again "fine, I'll let you go, if you don't kill me" I sigh "as tempting as that sounds, I'll kill you and just simply run away" I shrug but then he speaks again "you don't get it, do you? Of you kill me, you'll get at least one third of the government against you" I sigh "hmm.... that could be bad...." I look at Zero "fine, we won't kill you" he said, my expression gies from serious to very shocked! "What?! We can't just let him go off the hook like that!" Zero just ignores me "tch" and then he continues "under one condition" Tenebris and I both look at Zero "and that would be?" Tenebris asked and Zero answered "that you leave her completely alone" Tenebris nods "of course!" I sigh in relief "thanks, well then" I put my daggers back "let's go Zero" he nods as he hands me the gun back and we walk out, I out my hands behind the back of my neck "well, that was boring, I'm just glad I got to see you again!" I smile and look at Zero, I saw that he was smiling as well "hey (N/N)?" I reply "yeah?" He continues "can we go to the beach?" I shrug "sure, why not?" He then grabs my wrist and starts running towards the beach "ah!" He grins. When we stop, we stop by a blanket on the sand and a basket.... did he plan a picnic? Ohh, that guy "you planned all of this?" He nods "it would've been bad if you had said no" he laughs a bit and I smile then we eat. After the meal Zero and I stand up, then he gets down on one knee "(Y/N) (L/N)?" I nod as I cover my mouth with my hands "I know that we haven't been dating for a long time, but we've known each other for a long time and sure, we've had our ups and downs, but that won't change my mind, I love you and always will, so (Y/N), will you marry me?" I smile bright,y as my eyes tear up, "yes.... yes, Yes!!" I smile and hug him tightly, then he takes out a (r/c) ring with a (f/c) (g/s) and puts it in my finger, "I love you too Zero" then we walk back to the dorm, I of course smiling the whole time and Zero laughing at my childish behavior. When I enter the dorm I run up to Yuki's room and knock repeatedly "Yukon, open up!" She opens the door "what is it (Y/N)?" I smile "I'm engaged!!" Her eyes widen "whaaaaat?! To who?!" I smile "Zero of course!!" She smiles "yay!! Finally!!" I laugh and then have a seat on her bed as we talk for a long while, so long that it was nighttime when I finally left to my room and fell asleep.
A/N
Well, I bet you didn't expect that! It was kinda obvious though.... anywho, yay! You're getting married to Zero! Now you'll love happily ever after! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and yes, I am working on another chapter, yay! But now for the bad news.... after about three chapters, I'm ending the story.... it brakes my heart to say so, but unfortunately it's true, anywho, see ya next time!