I'm not that kind of a girl...

Y/N POV
Okay, I'll fill you guys in, so last week Hanabusa and Kaname came up to me with a letter, okay, they handed me the letter and apparently it was an invitation to a ball.... Okay more of a party, it was for vampires only, it was in a forest behind a graveyard, and since I'm a vampire I was invited, I just hope they're not mad at me for forgetting it.....
Continuing
Y/N POV
As I stood there, frozen, I suddenly get a chill down my spine, hmmm "hey (Y/N), are you okay?" I answer Zero"yes I'm fine, thanks but it's just that I feel a presence, not a good one" I look around me too see glowing red eyes all around me.... I get it now... This is a trap and my friends are all look a likes, they're clones... I don't get why anyone would do that!"well, well, well... Look who finally showed up!" A tall figure comes from the shadows, the figure snaps their fingers and the clones disappear or what ever they are... "Looks like you fell right into my trap!" I roll my eyes" just get to the point" I look directly at the figure as it comes closer, when the figure finally comes right out of the shadows and isn't covered in them still, I can see who it is..... Kuran.... "I'm just here to have a little fun, so are you" I sigh "look, I'm just not that kind of girl, sorry old man" Kuran just stares at me"old man? I'm younger than Kaname, you know that, right?" I nod "yup! But you're still old, I mean you're probably over a hundred" he just stares at me" you're funny, I like that, and that's why you're coming with me!" My eyes widen"NO!!! PLEASE NO!!" Or at least that's what he expected me to answer, but what I actually did was "okay, but I have to warn you, I will fight back" I punch the other vampires that we're going to hold me"you dare to touch a non lady without permission?!!!" Hehe, yeah...."now that's just being rude!!!" I continue punching, kicking and all that, I even do a roundhouse kick and some gymnastics or whatever to defend myself, but what I forgot to do was dodge.... So a vampire comes up from behind me and throws daggers at me, thankfully it doesn't cut me that deep but it cut me in my right shoulder, then another one cuts me on my left cheek, god damn it! Why do I always get myself into situations like this?!! And did he have to ruin a perfectly good leather jacket?!! Oh well, things don't always go as planned, but you know, I have a plan, if they're after me, and my friends have no idea where I am, I'm gonna try and use the Blood Oath's powers! Yeah, I bet you're wondering, what is the Blood Oath? Well, the Blood Oath is the vampire rank I am! You know, at first I thought of Blood Knight or something like that, but Blood Oath is wayyy better! And absolutely perfect, ok, I grinned "well, too bad you did that, now blood is running down my shoulder after that cut and my cheek, so I can well you know.... Use the Blood Oath's powers" Kuran just stares at me in confusion "yeah, my rank, you know, oh never mind! It's my vampire powers like you call them nowadays!" I notice a shocked look on Kuran's face, that makes me happy! I concentrate, then I'm back at school, phew! It worked! I'm just glad that I ain't that kind of a girl!
A/N
I know it has been since forever that I last updated! And in really sorry! So for that I finally updated! The idea of Blood Oath isn't my idea but it's _kawaii_chan_11, your idea is amazing!! And yeah, ok so I'm really sorry for not updating! I'll do better from now on!