Mom...dad.. Part 1

Y/N POV
When I've gotten over this shock I run to my dorm room and but on jeans and a t-shirt, I then put my hair in a ponytail and grab a few weapons, I then go back to the moon dorms to meet B/N, I then say" B/N we need to talk!" He then say" okay about what?" I say" families" he then says" okay...." I then say" you see I just figured out who my birth parents are, although the bad news is that we're not related by blood" he asks" what do you mean?" I say" well I'm adopted, I just figured it out" he then says" wow, your life is messed up!" I roll my eyes and say" oh really I had no idea?"(note the sarcasm) he laughs and I say"so you're not sad?" He laughs and says"no I've always suspected it" I say" what a relief" he then says" so you said you knew who your real parents are right?" I nod and he says" I'll help you find them" I smile and say" really!" He nods and I hug him and say" okay let's go" he says" to find them?" I nod and say" more like drag information out of Toga" he then says" about what?" I smile and say" where they live" he then says" so you're telling me that he knew all this time?" I nod and say" he likes to see me when I come up with stupid theories" he laughs and I say" shut up" he grins and then he says"fine, lets go get him" I smile and then we go look for Toga.
When we find him I say"okay Toga, tell me where are my parents" he then says" I don't know" I say" yes you do, you know where M/N(mother's name) and F/N(father's name) L/N are, don't you" he then says" I have no idea who they are!" I then say" in a threatening tone" tell me where thy are, now!! Or else I swear I will-" he cuts me off and says" no, no I swear, I only know who might know where they are" I smile and say" okay then please tell me" he says" obviously it would be Kaien Cross" I sigh and then b/n says " who's that?" I answer" the headmaster" I then turn back to Toga and say again in a threatening tone" but if I figure out that you were lying, I swear I won't hesitate to hurt you" then b/n drags me outside and says" to the headmasters office!" When we arrive back at the dorms(he was in the vampire hunters a cogitation headquarters) my brother gently Knicks on the door but I barge in and he mumbles" see, there you have proof that she's totally adopted" then I say" I heard that!" Then I say" Kaien Cross, tell me where my parents are now!!!" He then says" I have no idea what you're talking about!" Then my brother says" okay mr. Cross, could you so kindly tell us where her parents are?" Then the headmaster says" well since you asked nicely then of course I'll tell you!" He smiles and I'm like I-i just can't explain it, I'm to shocked, he went that easily down, just ask him nicely. Then he says" but unfortunately I have no idea where they are but I have an idea about who might" then I'm about to ask him who it is when you brother says" can you please tell us, mr. Cross?" He nods, and then he says" that would be Kaname" I sigh and say" well then off to the moon dorms, but I have a feeling that we'll have to talk to everyone we know" I sigh and my brother claps me on my back and says" don't be so down, we're going to find them, I swear it on my life" I then snap my fingers and say" of course!! No one would know where they are except for someone related to them, and that would be me unless I have another sibling that I didn't know I had! I'm the only one who can find them!" Then Toga, Cross and Kaname come from the shadows and Toga says" correct" I smile and Kaname says" how did you figure it out" I smile and say" well you see if neither Toga nor Cross knew where they were you wouldn't either, so I thought a bi- why are you laughing?" Then my brother says" because you actually thought 'a bit' and that's why we're laughing" I sigh and continue" and I figured out that the only one who cloud find them would be me because of this" I then grab my necklace and then they all looked shocked and all say" YOU HAVE THE NECKLACE!! THE VAMPIRE'S DEATH!!!" I nod and say" it glows whenever I'm close to someone I'm looking for, oh and when I'm close to a vampire but not a Pureblood one only level-E's" then Toga smiles and says" looks like someone did their homework" I smile and say" yes, yes i did because this time it was fun, not like what is the capital city of New York, seriously the answer is so easy, there isn't one!!" I smile and then I say" well let's get going!" And then we start going towards a graveyard and then I hear the wind and the leaves but I also hear footsteps that aren't ours, no the necklace is glowing, I then grab the Bloody Rose I got from Zero and a few daggers, I throw the gun at Toga, and a sword I had at Cross then I throw a normal sword at my brother, since he's a vampire and I have the Artemis and a few daggers, then one comes behind the guys but they don't notice so I throw a dagger and it goes through their heart(the level-E's not Toga's, Cross's or y/n's brother) and then all I see is black although I know I fell down to the hard, wet street.......