Breakup

Y/N POV

i didn't find Toga in the end so i went back but since we didn't have school tomorrow i decided to go to the hunter association, because i haven't been there for a while, no more like that there was a hunter that requested to see me, i sigh and say" geez, the hunters sure couldn't live without me" i laugh and then i notice Zero surrounded by the night class except Takuma, Seiren and Kaname, i wonder what they're doing, then i decide to go to them and i say" what are you guys doing?" then before i know it Akatsuki tries to hit me but i grab his hand and say" bad choice Kain, a terrible one to be exact" then i hear Zero say" oh no, she called him Kain, she neck-ver calls you by your after name unless she's really mad!!" i then smirk and say" precisely" i then flip Akatsuki and say" told' ya" then he says" you sure did" he then stands back up and i then say" so what exactly are you doing and Zero, why do you have your bloody rose gun?" then everyone starts talking and i say" oh for god's sake!" i then go towards Hanabusa, grab him by his neck, lift him up and say" now tell me, what's your role here?" he doesn't answer so i just simply release him and say" fine i guess you aren't going to tell me" i then start walking away when i hear Ruka say" we don't like how you've been acting to Kaname" i start laughing, unfortunately too loud and they heard me then Ruka asks" what is so funny!" i smile and say" you think Zero isn't treating Kaname nicely?" she nods and then oaks" and you think he should treat him better?" she nods and i start laughing again and say" you do realize what you're asking him to do right" i see that Zero looks shocked and i laugh again then Hanabusa says" god damn it Y/N will you stop laughing!!!! there's nothing funny about this!!" i answer" ys there is, you're talking to Zero, probably the one who hates vampires the most, you can't force someone to treat another person nicer than they already do, especially when it's a vampire hunter, then it's the biggest mistake of your life!!!" then Hanabusa says" well why don't you then treat him nicer, no more like treat our kind nicer!" i answer" don't have to" then Hanabusa says" yes you do!!" i answer" no, because i'm a vampire as well and i'm a L/N!" then they all look shocked and bow, they then say" we're sorry!!" i say" if you'll leave Zero alone, i'll forgive you" they all nod and then Zero and i leave, he then says" thank you" i ask" for what?" he answers"for protecting me" i smile and say" well, you're welcome" we smile and then Zero says" but we have to talk" i say" sure 'bout what?" he answers" us" i nod and say" okay" we then take a seat on the roof and look at the stars, and then he says" i think that this is going well and all" i answer" what is 'this' that you're talking about?" he answers" our relationship" i smile and say" okay so you're breaking up with me?" he nods i smile and say" as long as we can stay friends then i'm good" he smiles and says" really?" i smile and say" yes, so we'll still be friends, right?" he says" of course" i smile and say" good" then he says" but why aren't you taking this in a bad way?" i answer" because i was  thinking the same thing as you, besides i'm new to relationships and i like better being single" we laugh but little did we know that someone heard us and that someone was going to pull some tricks.