The announcement

Y/n POV
When I wake up and start getting dressed Zero comes in and says" he sweetie" I glare at him and say" don't call me sweetie!" He says" why not? I mean we're dating right?" I smile and say" yes we are but I'd rather be called thief or something like that!" He asks" and why would you that?" I answer" cause I stole your heart didn't I?" I grin and he smiles" you sure did y/n" I grin and then he says" so the ball is coming up a-" I cut him off and say" a ball? What's a ball?" He smiles and says" a ball is when people dance together and wear fancy outfits and stuff" I then say" do women and girls wear gowns?" He nods and I say" okay go on" he says" and i decided to take on duty that day and night the only problem is that you won't have a date" I smile and say" don't worry about me, you're my boyfriend I'm sure people and the monsters will leave me alone" I smile and then we laugh, we then go to class.
In class
When we walk inside our classroom our class president(sorry I don't know what you call it!) says" since the exams are coming up you have to study extremely hard, because the class that gets the lowest score has to decorate the ballroom, so I'm begging you to study extra hard, especially you Yuki" he looks at her and then he continues" and y/n, since we don't know how you do in exams and all our classes you of all have to study the most" I smile and say" if you want so badly to not decorate the ballroom I guess this time I'll do my best" he then asks" this time?" I smile and say" yeah, usually when I take exams I really don't study(you should though!!!), I don't know why but usually when I do I get the highest score" his jaw drops and I then say" close your mouth, when it's open like that there's a high change that you might swallow a fly" he then closes his mouth and says" just do your best" I smile and say" sure thing.
The day of the results
I walk up to Toga when he calls my name and get my results, I look at it and see that my grades are really high I think they're the highest ones you can get and then Toga says" congrats you're the highest one in class" I smile and say" thanks" when everyone had gotten their results Toga said" okay everyone now's the time to announce if we have to decorate the ballroom or not, if we didn't have a certain student in this class we would have to decorate the ballroom" everyone cheers and then a random student asks" what student is that?" Toga answers" the student that gave us the victory is the one and only.................... Y/N L/N!!!!!!" Everyone cheers again and I well I got a bit annoyed mostly because right now I'm being hugged by almost everyone in this room, the only ones that aren't hugging me are Zero, Yuki and Toga.
After class
When Zero and I are walking back to our dorms he goes to the headmasters office because of some reason, when I'm outside and looking up to the bright sky I see a figure coming closer to me, I go to my pocket and grab a dagger, I don't pull it out yet, when the figure comes closer I notice that it's just Hanabusa, I let go of the dagger and say" what brings you here Hanabusa?" He smiles and says" to see you of course" he smiles and I ask" and why?" He answers" because I wanted to tell you that I want to dance with you at the ball" I say" fine if you go now I'll do it" he nods and then says" and one more thing" he comes closer to me and grabs my chin and says" I want you to be my gir-" I cut him off, smile and say" sorry I'm already taken" I then walk away and continue my walk to my room when I notice Kaname standing exactly in front of my door, honestly it would be better if he would do more like Hanabusa or Zero then he says" greetings y/n I've been waiting" I roll my eyes and say" oh really I didn't know that!"(note the sarcasm) he rolls his eyes this time and says" save me a dance at the ball" I say" sure but could you just leave please" he then grabs my waist and pulls me close to him and grabs my hands and then he says" and one more thing will you be my g-" I cut him off and say" no sorry I'm taken, I then walk into my room and close the door, get in bed and fall asleep.
Man this day just kept getting weirder and weirder