The dream

Your POV
When I wake up I think to myself 'why should I go to class, I don't want to learn something that I've already learnt, and I especially don't want to go to class because nothing fun ever happens, like no one starts dating, you know, no gossip, or any danger, like some bad guy trying to kill someone, NOTHING!!!!' I then go get dressed, yes, again in the guys uniform, still don't like dresses, then I put my hair in a braid and go head to class, when I open the door, Yuki isn't behind it to bring me to class like usually, hmm.... weird, so I just went to class. When I arrived Zero didn't glare at me, for some reason he smiled at me, and Toga laughs at me, I then go sit in my usual seat next to Zero, he then puts his arm around my shoulders and says" hey sweetie" I then say" don't 'hey sweetie' me!" He looks at me with a confused look and says" why not? We're really close and we used to date" I say" WHAT!!" Okay I yelled  it so now everyone turns their head to look at me, then Toga asks " is there something that you'd like to share with us (Y/N)?" I smile awkwardly and say" no, not at all, just that I was about to say, what are you saying? the answer isn't right! It's 50! Seriously Toga! And I thought you were a teacher!" He grins and says" that is correct, and I am a teacher, so you are correct again" I sigh and look out the window and think to myself 'so it wasn't a dream, I guess it was just one big nightmare, no it wasn't a nightmare either, it's just the reality, oh man I don't like facing reality, oh well'. After class Zero comes up to me and asks" are you okay?" I nod and say" yeah I'm fine, I just thought that everything that had happened was just a dream, but then I thought it was all just a big nightmare, and now I've faced the reality and admitted that it is neither a dream nor a nightmare" Zero sighs and says" well you're right, it wasn't a dream or a nightmare, it's real alright, I even remember how well you took it when I dumped you" I frown and say" it didn't take it well, in fact o literally died on the inside, I felt so bad, I-I just don't know how do describe the pain and torture I went through!" He then says" but that's all over, right?" I shake my head and say" no, when I saw you and Yuki it got even worse, I was really desperate so I started dating Megami's puppet!" He then says" well that is pretty desperate" I slap him on his face and say" I think I need some time alone, to get things straight and clear my mind" then I leave, but I don't head to my dorm, in fact I do the most surprising thing and go to the moon dorm to see Kaname, not to get all lovey-dovey, no, just to talk, when it comes to him, he's actually quite easy to talk to, he's so calm, after I arrived at the moon dorm I gently knock the door this time, and I'm greeted by Takuma, I smile and say" greetings Takuma, may I come in?" He nods and allows me to come inside, then he says" what a pleasant surprise, you never come here, well sometimes you do, but it's rare, so what are you doing here?" I answer" oh I wanted to see Kaname, but if he is it here at the moment or busy then I can just come later" he shakes his head and says" follow me, he's just in his dorm, oh and you look good on the males uniform, although I would love to see you wear the girls uniform" I chuckle and say" I appreciate the compliment, but I dislike skirts and dresses, Thad the reason why I wear the males uniform" he smiles and says" well that's good, we're here" I smile and thank him, then I gently knock on the door, then Kaname says" come in" I open the door gently and say" hi Kaname, I wa wondering if we could talk?" He smiles a bit and says" of course" I then say" actually I didn't come here to talk, I came here to ask you for help" he takes a seat next to me and asks" okay, with what?" I answer" my math homework" he laughs and says" I have a feeling that it's not the real reason" I smile and say" no, that's true, I already finished my homework, I just wanted to meet you, I don't know why though, I guess I'm just starting to trust you more" I smile and he says" well I'm glad you do, and don't worry, I'll always be there for you" then he leans in and kisses me, although I'm too shocked to kiss back, but then my eyes shot open, I'm not in the moon dormitory, no, I'm in my dorm room, in my bed, and pajamas, oh I get it, so it was all just a dream, boy am I glad, if Kaname had really kissed me, I would freak out, but the thought of Kaname kissing me makes me blush, oh no, don't tell me I'm falling for him, oh god, Yuki is going to be so mad at me when she finds out, let's not forget about Zero, uh-oh, he'll literally kill him, no one can know this, not even Kaname, what am I supposed to do?
A/N
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school and well, personal stuff, I also wanted you to know that it'll be hard for me to update next week, cause I'll be really busy, but I'll try my best, well bye.