The surprise

A/N
Ok so in this chapter, there will be a lot of choices that you make yourself, for example, the dress, decorations, hairstyle and all that, so yeah... enjoy the chapter!
Your POV
Today is the day! The day I get married to Zero! Boy am I glad! We've had so much fun and danger together! We've been through thick and thing but we always end up with each other, we decided to not invite most of my family.... I still haven't figured that stuff out, I mean I keep getting so many different stories, I just don't know which one to believe, oh well, I got out of bed and since it was Saturday I took a shower and got ready, Ruka, Seiren, Rima and Yuki helped me again with my hair, my (h/l) (h/c) hair was in a (hairstyle) decorated with (decorations), I really loved it, but even though I am not a make up person, this is my wedding day and the girls forced me too.... well,they decorate me with (make-up).
Time skip
I'm walking down the kind of aisle, (insert character) walking with me, when I arrive at the kind of aisle, I see Zero smiling, I smile back, I walk up the stairs and the priest says something but I was too busy looking at Zero but then there was something that caught my attention, someone said no.... I looked at Zero, he's looking out at the guests, Hanabusa is standing up with his hand raised, then Kaname stands up, Akatsuki following and Shiki along with him, what the heck is going on?! I look at Zero, he has an annoyed expression, I hear a gasp, probably everyone in the room gasped, I turn to face them "what the hell, is going on?!" The priest leans in and whispers to me "they're all against the wedding" my eyes widen, I then take a few steps towards the guests and glare at the night club, basically everyone in the club had stood up and raise their hand, well, every guy in the night class that I invited, even Takuma! "Why are you against me marrying Zero?!" I see them sighs and finally someone speaks, it was Kaname "because, (Y/N)" he started then Hanabusa continued "well, my reason is because I love you, and I can't move on, as many times as I've tried, I just can't move on" I cross my arms and Kaname speaks once again "yeah, that's my reason as well" I was speechless, I just can't, I seriously can't say anything "well, it's too late to say that now! I love Zero, I'm marrying him!" They sigh "but, I have a question, why the hell are Takuma, Akatsuki and Shikoku against this?!" Sinking then spoke "well.... I've come to realize that I've started liking you" I sigh "please, don't tell me that you're all against it because  you all love me...." they nod and then Takuma speaks "well, okay, I won't say it" I sigh and Akatsuki just shrugs "Akatsuki, we barely even spoke, and yet you have fallen for me, how?" He shrugs "who says words have to make a person fall in love" I face palm and sigh "well, I'm marrying Zero, just because all of you love me, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I love Zero and only him" they sighs and sit back down, Zero looks at me "it's ok, we don't have t-" I cut him off "nonsense! I'm marring you cuz I love you! And we have a perfectly good wedding, I'm not gonna waste that for nothing! Look, I love you Zero, I know that we've had our ups and downs, but I've always loved you, so no matter what, we're getting married!" He laughs "alright, let's continue."
Another time skip
When Zero had finished saying 'I do' and the priest asked me and I was about to answer, someone stormed in, oh goody, it's a bunch of level E's "what now?!" I said as I threw my hands in the air dramatically, then a level E attacks me and rips my dress while at it, I don't really get angered easily, I think, but ripping ,u wedding dress is way over the line!! Tch! They're gonna pay! "HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY DRESS?!!" Zero laughs at my action. Toga had drawn out his gun and headmaster Cross had drawn out his sword, I on the other hand, took out some daggers but Zero pushed me behind him "let me handle this" I pout "I can handle this myself, ya know!" He laughs "yeah, but I don't want you to ruin your dress again" I sigh, and I literally just throw my dress off of myself, revealing the outfit I wore when Zero and I were competing in the gun shooting competition (chapter 8, The Competition), I take out daggers "you were saying?" He laughs and draws out the Bloody Rose and aims it at them, I get prepared for battle and so do the others, EVERYONE charges, I'm at the back, although, I didn't notice the vampire that snuck behind me, the vampire grabs me by my waist and pulls me back but before I can scream for help the vampire puts a hand over my mouth, weird, the hand smells like strawberries, at least they washed their hands..... I try to break free but I fail and so he continues to pull me away, it looks like we're headed towards the woods, I wonder why, but before I can think about it further, all I can see is black, I was knocked out....
A/N
Hey guys, ok, I'm really sorry to say this but..... this was the last chapter, I'm very sorry! Thank you, everyone, for all the votes and comments and everything! I never expected it to go this far, so thank you very much!!!