Grandfather

Y/n POV
When b/n and I were done at the headmasters office we decided to go outside to catch up on things and I said" if what you said about our friends is true then where are they?" He smiles and says" they'll be coming here tomorrow" I smile and hug him then he says" oh and they're not mad at you for killing their fakes" I smile and say" and I'm not mad at them for pretending to be my fiancé, both of them" he says" BOTH!!" I nod and he starts laughing, I slightly punch his shoulder and say" shut up" we both laugh and then Zero comes over to us and asks" who's this?" I answer" this is b/n l/n, he's my brother"  then Zero says" have you found Yuki yet?" I nod and he says" where is she?" Both b/n and I look down and answer" our grandfather has her" he then says" your what?" I answer" grandfather, yes he's still alive oh and incase you forgot, he's the one about to start a war" he says" I haven't forgotten but is there a way to stop him?" We both nod and I look at my brother and he says" but poor Y/N would have to face her worst nightmare" then Zero asks" which is?" I answer" wear a dress everyday and marry b/n" then Zero says" just do it, then you can divorce" I answer" it's not that simple, vampires can't divorce, once you've found a mate you'll be stuck with that same person until one of of the mates dies" than he says" okay then kill your grandfather" then I answer" yeah it's not that simple either" then both me and b/n sigh and say" he's here" then we hear an evil laughter and then someone says" ah me deer Y/N and B/N" we sigh once again and the voice continues" it's been such a long time" I then yell" WHO CARES, YOU ARE AN IDIOT SO WHY WOULD WE CARE ABOUT THAT!!!" The voice says" true but no need to shout" I then say" sorry grandfather" then the voice says again" now now no need for formalities just call me grandpa" I sigh and then he says" aww common smile and put this outfit on" he hands me an outfit, oh great, it's a short, white dress( the picture is your outfit), I go put the outfit on and then return, Zero's and B/N's jaws drop and I say" whatever let's just get this over with" my 'grandpa' grins and says" you're such a cutie" I say" SHUT UP!!" He then says" woah take a chill pill" I then say" okay I'll do that if you take a death pill!" I smile and he says" I see you're as brutal as always" then I answer" of course, (warning there's a bit ugly part now)right now in imagining that I'm ripping your heart out and cutting your body to pieces and then throwing your heart away"(finished ugly part) after I finished saying that both my brother and Zero looked terrified and I say" what, you knew I had it in me" they nod and mumble" true" then my grandpa says" why are you like that? You used to be so kind, you even took care of me, what happened?" I sigh and say" I was taken away by humans because my brother erased my memories, then they were murdered and then I was taken in by other vampires and then they gave me to other vampires and then I was given back to the first vampires and then I ended up here, that's all" he then comes out from the shadows and hugs me, he still looks the same, he has h/c hair like me and e/c eyes like me, in fact we look a lot like, we used to be together all the time, then I say" please don't do this grandpa and please don't make me marry my own brother!" He smiles and says" now that I see you're okay and you're in good hands, I won't do it" I smile and hug him tightly and say" thanks grandpa" we smile and a few tears slip down and then my brother says" are you crying Y/N?" I shake my head and say" no it's just the wind" but my grandpa knows that I'm crying happy tears, I'm glad that he's back, I also can't wait for tomorrow since my friends will come back, alive!! I then say" hey grandpa, do you know how to use a phone?" He nods and I say" well you can get one and then you can call me once in a while so that we can keep in touch" he smiles and says" I'll do that" I smile and hand him a piece of paper and say" here's my phone number, I have to go now, bye" I wave him goodbye and then leave, when I arrive back at my dorm room I put my PJ's on and went to sleep 'this has been a long day' is what I thought to myself.