Mom... dad.. Part 2

Y/N POV
When I wake up I'm in some kind of room, it looks Royal, I turn my head slightly and I see a woman, she has (h/c) hair like me but her eyes are different from mine, they're red, then the woman says" good morning darling" when she says darling my face turns just into question marks, then she says" ah so you don't remember me, well then, I'm your birth mother" I grin and say" then where's dad?" She smiles and says" honey, she's awake" then a tall man comes into the room and strokes my hair, then he says" hi (n/n)" he has brown hair(if you have brown hair then just change it to something else) and (e/c) eyes like me, there's no doubt about it, these are my parents, they then explain everything to me, from why they left, even why my life has been this confusing, but then I hear a scream, I can't hear exactly what the voice says but the second time was clearer, it said" wake up, (Y/N)!!, we need you!!" I then stand up and look around, I'm not in the royal looking room, no I'm in the woods, the trees are burning and Zero is standing over me, holding me, it was him that called me out, then he says" that's goodness that you're awake, we thought you died or something!" I then slap him and say"why would you care!!" He says"because you're the best girl I've ever met, you're not cheerful and flirty like all the others, no, you're serious, you're strong, you're scary, and that's all what I love about you, i love you (Y/N), and I always have" I grin and say" I bet that it was real hard to say that, wasn't it?" He looks embarrassed and nods slowly, then I say"but let's get to that later, how long have I been passed out, what have I missed?" I answers" not long, probably ten minutes, and the others were taken away, they're being held hostage until we do what they want" I grin and say" then we have to do what we do best" my grin turns into an evil one and he asks" and that is?" I turn to him and punch him jokingly in the shoulder and say" be scary of course, you just said that's one of the things you love about me, just like your scariness is one of the things I love about you" we both grin and I then say" bring me to them" he looks shocked and then says" are you sure?" I grin and hand him a dagger and say" okay you put your hand here" I then take his hand and put it around my waist so that my back is against his chest and then I say" and the other one, the one with the dagger against my neck, it's okay if you scratch it a bit, you know it'll be more realistic" he then let's me go and says" I can't do it!!" I grin and say" it's easy" I take the dagger and scratch my neck and then go back into the position and say" you're doing it no matter what, we're going to get the others!!" He nods and we get going.
When we arrive he yells" I HAVE THE ONE YOU WANT!!! NOW RELEASE THE HOSTAGES THIS INSTANT!!!" I grin and say" we're not getting a signal, too bad" I then fall on my knees and cough several times and sake a bit, to make it look like he gave me a hard time, I then whisper so only he hears" kick me" he obeys and I grin, I then scream very girlishly, to make it look like I wouldn't be able to fight back, and it worked, a few guards came, oh yeah we were in front of some kind of mansion, the guards then take me and Zero, they drag me and simply just show Zero the way, I then close my eyes to make it look like I knocked out, then I hear one of the guards say" we have the girl" I then grin and stand up, since they just dropped me on the floor, then I say" well, well, well, you guards are really stupid for thinking I would actually make a friend of mine hand me over and that I actually couldn't fight back!" I then look up from the floor and kick one of the guards in the private place, then I do a roundhouse kick and hit three guards so now there are two left, they charge at me from the sides but I simply just take a step back so that they knock each other out, it was actually quite funny, then Zero says" you're a genius!" I grin and say" I already knew that sweetie" I then grab a gun from one of the guards and hand Zero one, then I say" let's go" he smiles and nods.
When we arrive at the dining hall more guards decide to greet us, I then get ready to fire the gun when a guard comes from behind me and takes it away from me then I say" how dare you take away a girls toy!!" I then take a dagger and throw it backwards so it hits the guard then I say" ready Zero?" He nods and I run at the guards with the daggers while Zero just shoots but when there are four left two  of them take Zero so I'm all alone, I then throw daggers at the other two and take two guns and my daggers, then I see Tom, I then say" well, well, well, if it isn't the big fat dirty liar, so you escaped from the association" I grin and say "this will be fun" he then says" fun? What do you mean by fun?" I grin and say" it'll be fun to be the crap out of you again!" Then I throw a dagger at him that he easily catches then he throws it back and I catch it as well, then I throw a boomerang, I have no idea why I had it but it was just there in my pocket, it goes past him, he laughs but then it comes back and hits him on the back of his head so now he's on the ground, I catch the boomerang and then I say" never underestimate the power of children's toys" I grin and then I say" now tell me, where are my friends, where are the hostages!!" He says" they're long gone" he grins and I say" what do you mean by 'gone'?" He answers" they're dead!!" He then laughs like a maniac and I say" yeah yeah maniac, I know they're not dead" he then says" wha- how'd you know" I then say" I didn't, but you just admitted it" he then says" damnit, why do you have to be so smart!!" I smile and say" because I listen to what the teacher says in class.......sometimes" then I laugh an embarrassed laugh and then I say" well see' ya Tom, I hope I never see you again and that you live a horrible life" I grin and leave.
Jeez you're terrible Tom, now where did Megami hide my friends?
A/N
Hey guys, okay sorry u haven't updated anything this week but since Easter is coming up I have been busy with the family, (and I was hoping to be able to write my stories😭😭) I have also been working for my moms friend, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye.