A little reunion

Y/N
When I wake up from my nap I head to the moon dorms to get the night class, when I arrive I barge in, yea I've kind of stopped gently knocking, when I walk in I take a seat in one of the couches and wait, after about five minutes the night class comes down and I say" okay let's go" then Hanabusa says" what exactly did you do with Zero?" I answer" we went to talk to my father, why do you ask?" He answers" no reason" I then say" we went to go get information out of him, and it worked"  I then continue" the information we got was very helpful" then Akatsuki says" do you mind sharing?" I say" okay, there is a war coming, it wasn't a feeling and the one who's behind it all is well..." I didn't get to finish when suddenly Zero came barging in saying" YUKI IS GONE!!!!" I say" oh no, we have to find her!!" I run out of the dorms and head to the woods, I then listen carefully and I can hear Yuki screaming for help, I run towards the screams but unfortunately it was all a trap, when I arrived where the screams where coming from and where I thought Yuki was, all I could see was a bunch of vampires ready for battle, I then start by saying" why did you lure me here?" A vampire answers" our master wanted to meet you" I then say" and who's your master?" The vampires smirk and I say" the one who's going to start the war" I then say" fine bring me to him" then a vampire grabs me from behind and drags me to a tent where I suppose their master is then the vampire says" he'll be here in a minute" I nod and a minute later he arrives, I sigh and say" hello brother" my brother smirks and says" so you finally broke my memory sealing spell?" I say" yes thanks to your our friends" he smirks and says" yes although they're alive" I then say shocked" what do you mean" he answers" yes, right after they did stuff to you they ran away and used put a spell on other level-E's so that they looked like them" I say" okay but why do you want to see me" he answers" obviously I wanted to see my sister" I say" look we're older now so stop being an idiot!! But why did you put the sealing spell on me in the first place?" He answers" to protect you" I sigh and say" last time you said that and did that it was because grandpa was coming to visit" he nods and I say" wait so the feeling I had about a war coming was true wasn't it, just. It with you but with grandpa" he nods and I say" because he doesn't really like us" he nods and I sigh then I hug my brother and say" I'm sorry" he smiles and says" it's okay" then I say" can I go back now?" He answers" sure but you heard screams coming from here, right?" I nod and he says" yes well that's because our deer(not) grandpa has your friend" I sigh and say" just like last time" he nods and I say" okay but could you please not put the memory sealing spell on me please?" He says" fine but that means you'll have to fight your worst enemy" I sigh and say" I already know that, ugh your always so lucky" he grins and then I start heading back to the dorms when he comes running to me and says" hey I was thinking, maybe I could join that little school of yours?" I smile and say" that would be lovely" we then walk together back to the dorms, when we arrive at the moon dorms I say" hey Kaname" he comes and says" what is it?" I answer" I want to introduce you to my twin brother b/n(brothers name)" Kaname says" it's a pleasure to meet you" I then continue and say" he wants to join this school" then Kaname says" I'll go talk to headmaster right away" I smile and thank hi and then my brother says" but I don't want to be in a class with a bunch of vampires, I want to be with you" I smile and say" well then let's hurry!!" And with that we run to the headmasters office to get b/n into the day class instead of the night class.