What is this feeling?

Y/N POV
When I woke up this morning, I felt sick, I really felt the need to throw up, so I go to the bathroom and get ready but nothing happens, thank goodness, then I look in the bathroom mirror, I look paler than usual and I have a red nose "great, I've caught a cold" I then go back to my bed and take a nap, five minutes later someone knocks on the door, of course since I'm taking a nap I don't open the door so the person knocks again, and again I don't answer, so the person comes inside, I slightly open my eyes, when I do I see a dark figure with a knife and a smirk, although I can't see the face I can only see the person smirking and well I can see a bit of the person's eyes, the person has one blue eye and one red eye, but I can also easily tell that the person is a guy, but when he's all the way up to my face with the dagger and cuts me in the neck I get this weird feeling, I've never felt this before, except that one time when I was all alone, I had no one, my family had been killed and I had nowhere to go, I felt like I wanted to just fall down and cry, and yet I also wanted to scream and destroy something, at that moment I also felt defenseless even though I was weaponed with daggers, I also felt like I couldn't move, I just froze, what is this feeling?, then I see the man coming right towards me, then I see the dagger being plunged right through my heart, then I fall out of the bed and then everything goes black, is this the end for me?, I guess, this wasn't really how I wanted to die, I wanted to die heroically but I guess that was just a dream, but then suddenly my eyes shot open and I grab my breath, then I start breathing heavily, like I just ran a marathon, wow, I then look at my chest and smile, so it was all just a dream, I look around me and see that I'm still in my room but I was in the floor, I then check the clock, OH NO!!! IT'S 7:59!!!! IM GONNA BE LATE!!!!.
Time skip
When I finally arrive at class, thankfully on time, I take a seat next to Zero and say while breathing heavily" hey...am....I...late?" He laughs and says" no, you came just in time" I then look at the black board and see that we're learning something that ice already learnt so I decide to take a nap.
Time skip to after class
After class it's disciplinary committee duty, me Yuki and Zero go to the moon dorms, but we don't say a word for some reason, then when we arrive and the fan girls see me they leave in about two seconds, Yuki and Zero look relieved and smiled towards them, but I give them a fake smile.
Zero's POV
What's up with (Y/N) today? She's acting really weird, she isn't like herself, she's been really distracted and tired lately, I wonder why?
Back to your POV
When the night class come through the the gates Hanabusa frowns and the others sigh in relief, then Kaname says to Yuki and Zero" you did a good job, thank you" then Yuki says" it wasn't us, we didn't do anything, it was all (Y/N)" then Yuki points at me where I'm standing, I'mbats ding next to a tree, my back leaning against it and then Kaname comes up to me and says" thank you" I also give him a fake smile and say" you're welcome" then I see Senri, and that feeling I got in that dream came back, my face became paler, my nose for some reason turned red, I also wanted to cry again and scream, my body was also frozen once again, and then Kaname says" are you alright (Y/N)?" I skhake my head and say" no, I'm not okay, I don't know what I'm feeling at the monent!" Then the rest of the night class comes up to me and Zero and Yuki too, then Shiki asks Kaname" will she be alright?" Then he comes closer to me, but I just back away and say" g-get away f-from m-me!" And then every thing goes black once again.
A/N
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in ages! I've been really busy, I'll try updating more, I'll just us emu free time in school, anywho, so I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while, okay so, now I want you to guess what the feeling is that (Y/N) was feeling, and the ones who get it right get a shout out, well, bye.