Explains and talks

Y/N POV

when I wake up I put on my clothes(the picture above) and head outside where Zero and I are going to meet.
When I'm outside I notice that Zero is already there and with Yuki, he probably told her about everything because she was killing him with curiosity and she tagged along, it doesn't bother me, I go up to them and Zero notices me, he waves and says" Yuki decided to tag along, I hope it's okay" I frown and say" as long as she won't do anything stupid like she always does" Zero then starts laughing and I do too then Yuki says" hey that's mean! why would you say that?" I smile and say" I'm joking Yuki, of course you can come with us in fact that would be great and you don't do stupid things, you do great ones" we smile at each other and then the night class walked over to us then Kaname says" mind if we tag along?" I ask" do you even know what we're doing?" They all nod and I say" okay who told them!!" Then Hanbusa says" Yuki did, she wanted us to come along" I then say" Yuki why would you do that?" She answers" I thought the more the merrier?" I sigh and say" fine as long as...... Oh common what are Toga and headmaster doing here!!" Then headmaster says" we decided to tag along" I ask" do you even know what we are doing?" They both nod and I say" look I'm sorry but....NO YOU ARE NOT COMING ALONG!!" Then headmaster does his fake crying thing you know when Yuki doesn't call him father so I say" because this was supposed to be a sneak attack so that I could get information out of this person" Toga says" well you are the best at making people tell you secrets" I say" true" and then everyone mumbles" true" I smile and say" okay I have everything planned and yes Toga and headmaster you may come along but not today, today it will be me and Zero, I'll fill you in when it's all of your turns okay?" Everyone nods and goes back to doing what they were doing, I sigh and say" finally, now let's go to Akane and make him tell us something useful" I sigh and then Zero says" why are you sighing?" I say" well because we're about to talk to Akane" then he asks" and what about that?" I sigh once again and say" he's well a bit weird" then Zero asks" what kind of weird?" I say" never mind let's just go" he nods and we start heading to his home.
When we arrive Zero gently knocks on the door but I just barge in Zero then says" Y/N!! Be nice" I answer" me" I point at me and continue" be nice?" I start laughing a lot!! And say" Zero do you not know me at all? I could never be nice" he says" true" then I say" Akane!!! Are you home" okay I didn't exactly say that I yelled it and then Akane came running towards us saying" hide, now!!" I then say" follow me" we go to the woods near his house and we go to a big tree then I pull down one of the branches and stairs appear from the ground, I then say" whenever Akane told me to hide I went here, he would usually be waiting down there and we would then talk" Zero nods and we go down the stairs, about five minutes later Akane shows up and says" welcome to Y/N's house" I smile and say" oh yeah I forgot that this was turned into a house for me" I smile and then we sit down, eat and chat.
After about a few hours we decide to head back to the dorms, so we start walking back and Zero says" he really is weird" I say" told' ya" we laugh and then when we arrive at our dorms it's already night so I go take a nap.