[00:18]

mason and i were finally living in a house in California.

we both loved it here and as for my father he said he liked it in the apartment. so he decided to live there instead.

mason sees matthew a lot and is used to call him dad, but i still find it weird. nate and i hangout more then sam and i use to. i just miss our little eighth grade group. it was just Nate, Sam, the jacks and I. we had so much fun being reckless.

but it still feels like we're always together. I haven't really talked to stephanie or melanie and im not planning to.

"hey mom?" mason asked

"yes?"

"can we go over to dads house?"

"not right now they're probably having a party."

"i want to go to a party!" mason smiled

"not that type of party and different kind."

"oh okay." he looked disappointed

"but you know we should go somewhere fun." i said trying to lift up his spirit

"go get one of your favorite draws and we're going to go somewhere cool."

he went upstairs and got a drawing it was a picture of acid (our dog) looking at a bunch of stars

i took him to a tattoo polar, but obviously mason knows better then to touch things that aren't his so I could trust him. other kids were in here too so I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one.

I got Mason's art tattooed on my neck, the drawing was small so it was great space. after the tattoo was done they wrapped it up and we left.

once we got home i showed mason the tattoo and i could tell he loved it.

"hey mason, it's time to go to sleep."

"mom i don't want too, i thought we were going to see dad today."

"mason he was too busy today, you'll probably see him tomorrow okay?"

"mom you promise?"

i sighed "mason what did I say about that word?"

he looked down as if he did something wrong "you said to never to use it because no one can ever keep a promise."

"exactly,"

"but im sure he'll come tomorrow." i smiled

we walked to Mason's bed room and we brushed our teeth together.

"goodnight love." i kissed his forehead
"goodnight mom," he kissed my cheek

i walked out shutting of the lights from his room while he turned on his night light. i went down stairs and turned off every light, then walked up to my room.

i plugged in my phone, and turned off the lights. darkness always satisfied me at the end of the day. I laid in bed but simply couldn't sleep. i got up walking to mason's room. once i opened the door i notice he was also having a hard time sleeping.

"hey mason?"

"masons sleeping go away." he whispered making me giggle