[00:22]

nazi iris;

i stayed with my father until my anxiety calmed down and i was able to go somewhere without thinking of them.

"thanks again," i hugged my father
"anything for my princess," he said making me smile

"i can't believe you're still puting up with my shit,"

"it's okay hun, it's never a day without you calling me for advice."

i drove back home with all my things, and unlocked the door thinking they must've left.

would it have been better if mason just grew up with Matt?

would it be better if we didn't move to California?

all these questions floated my head,

i gave acid to eat, and took a shower. i haven't spend time with mason for two whole weeks. i just don't understand what i did to make him not want to be around me...

once i got out of the shower i changed into my pajamas and cooked food. after it was all done i ate with acid in complete silence. it wasn't fun but there was no other way to do it.

"Okay acid lets go time for bed," i said as if i was talking to mason

i got into my bed and acid jumped on to it as well. i slept with acid by my side him being the only one who i can trust besides my father. i tried my best to fall asleep but i couldn't.

i talked to acid knowing he couldn't hear me because he had fallen asleep right away.

were all my night going to be like this?
should i just stay in Virginia?

-
i woke up to acid liking my face and i smiled. thank god he was here because if he wasn't i don't think i would've woken up in time for work.

after i cleaned my face and did all that hygiene stuff, i put on black jeans and a white shirt, then lastly a oversized maroon jacket. i put my hair into a ponytail without curls or whatever. and lastly i did my makeup which only took me twenty minutes or less to do.

"okay acid lets go," i called him so i can out on his leash and so i can take him to my fathers.

i put him in the back sit and drove off.

-
i knocked on my fathers door and he surprisingly didn't answer as quick. he finally opened and i told him he has to take care of acid while i was gone at work.

"you're leaving again?!" someone said making me want to see who it was

"no, he's watching him while i am gone at work." anyways dad i'll see you later." i hugged him and walked out of the apartment

i quickly drove off to my job at a local barnes and noble. a lot of people came in which was great so i wouldn't think about what happened yesterday.

hours have gone by and it was finally my break, i went into the locker room and took my phone and walked behind the building. i sat down on one of the benches for a few minutes just enjoying the view. i got up and walked to the starbucks which was only two blocks away from the store.

i ordered a green tea frappe and waited. i got my drink and left thanking them. this day was going every slow and it was pretty boring too. i walked in to the store by the back door and sat down on my phone not having anything to do.

it was finally time for me to go and i had texted my dad that i wasn't picking up acid till tomorrow. i drove home wanting to do nothing but sleep. once I got home i hurried to get in so i can relax and enjoy my free time.

i got in and automatically sat down on the living room couch.

"dad she's home!" i heard making me instantly turn my head it's was mason

matt came out in a matter of seconds from the kitchen. i sat down on the couch completely quite.

"i though you were actually leaving,"

"i would never lie to my father." i said

"you're finally home mom," mason ran and hugged me

i smiled down at him, both pinching my wrist and trying my best to hug him back.

"i missed you a lot." i whispered i kneed to his height

"i've missed you a lot too mom," he said

i got up and said "thanks for bringing him here."

"i told him how much it hurt you, when he said that."

we both stood there in silence as mason walked away to his room probably going to play with his toys.

"can we talk?"

"talk about what? there's nothing to talk about."

"stop being so stubborn you know there's lots to talk about."

"Matt what's said is done, and what's done is said."

"no stop with that bullshit, we have to get things straight.,"

"no Matt you told me you never loved me, meaning when you came back to support mason and i you couldn't wait to leave,"

"ugh nazi can't you see how much i missed you so much, and about that i always loved you from the time i saw you crying outside of the school to today. i will always love you. when i said i never loved you i regretted saying it when it came out. i was just trying to get even because you said you don't love me anymore. and i don't know what happened in Virginia but i will always love you and i never meant to leave you and mason. it's just when i had you against the wall i knew i was hurting you and i knew you were never going to forgive me so i left because of how stupid i was. i love you nazi, i always will." tears attended down his cheek

i hated seeing him cry, and he usually barely cried.

"matt stop crying, im not worth your tears." i said

"of course you are nazi! you were the only person i've fell in love with, and to have a child with you i couldn't ask for better." he said while more tears fell

"please stop crying," i said getting closer to him

"nazi i can't,-" i didn't let him finish his thought and kissed him.

i pushed my lips against his lips that were as cold as ice. we made out for more then a few seconds and i pulled away

"can you stop now?"

"i think so,"

"i will always love you, i never stopped loving you." i said looking straight into his hazel eyes

-
authors note;
THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITEAJNSIWOWHSISB!
anywhore i think im ending
the book here because there's really nothing much to write about since they're together again. but i may or may not make a sequel;) anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter because i loved writing it:) and i want to thank everyone who read the book because you the real mvp. anyways once again thank you guys💜

-marilyn🐘