~*~ Santa Klaus ~*~

Chicago- 1922

Liza’s POV

“Liza why don’t you go get yourself a drink,” Niklaus smiled softly gesturing to one of the waiters.

I knew when I wasn’t wanted and I generally got that feeling a lot being around Nik and Rebekah seen as they weren’t my biggest fans.

Sighing I turned from him and walked over to a waiter taking a glass from the tray he had in his hand.

Once I had my drink I looked for a victim but instead of my so desired victim I saw a familiar face. A face I didn’t expect to see after a long time without any contact to him.

I walked over to him tapping his shoulder. He turned with a frown as he was talking to a large group of men. As he noticed who I was he smiled.

“Liza what are you doing here?” He questioned.

“Those old vampires who I was friends with dragged me here,” I shrugged, “How about you? Where’s Lexi?”

“Living like a true vampire, and Lexi is elsewhere,” He shrugged.

“So you finally gave up that wretched bunny diet?” I chuckled sipping my drink.

“Of course, human blood is a lot nicer,” He smirked.

I chuckled, only fifty years ago he was glued to Lexi’s side and refused to touch human blood but now look at him. I don’t know whether it was better or worse that he was embracing being a vampire. It meant he’d go back to his ripper days which were supposedly quite bad but he understood how to be a vampire.

“You should come a meet those vampires I mentioned, you know the original vampires,” I smiled.

“Okay,” He shrugged before telling the men he was going to go speak to someone.

I led Stefan over to Nik and Rebekah who were arguing as per usual.

“Nik, Rebekah. This is Stefan I stayed with him and his friend when I went to Virginia in 1870. Stefan this is Niklaus and Rebekah,” I explained.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Rebekah smirked looking at him.

“You too,” He muttered.

“So you’re the ripper young Liza has told me so much about,” Nik smiled.

He actually smiled. That was odd; he never smiled, like literally never so Stefan was lucky that his murderous ways caused him to smile.

The four of us went over to a booth sitting down. I knew sooner or later one of us would get a human to join us so we could drink their blood but at the moment we were surviving off of alcohol.

It didn’t feel the same being here having fun without everyone being here. Elijah and Kol weren’t here. Elijah was in Massachusetts doing something or rather and Kol, well no one knew where he was he just left.

I missed them dearly but I knew wherever they were they’d be safe, but I wanted to be with them. I preferred them over Rebekah, Nik just didn’t like me but he was okay enough.  It was just horrible not being with them, but hopefully we would meet up again soon.

Stefan soon stood up and went to get a victim who he compelled and brought back to our booth. I was getting slightly bored so I was leaning my back against Nik’s chest and his arm was looped around my waist.

Rebekah was cuddled up to Stefan until he stood up. When he came back he had a woman with black hair in tow. He slid back in next to Rebekah and let the woman sit on the end.