~*~ Potential ~*~

Jeremy’s POV (A/N- Thought I’d Give it a change ;p)

As per usual we were all at the grill but this time I didn’t need to work. Matt on the other hand did.

So it was the new normal group. Since Liza had come to town Elena and Stefan didn’t hang around us as much as they used to. Tyler was generally busy doing jobs for Klaus but he’d hang around us sometimes like today. So in our group now was Matt, Liza, Caroline Bonnie and I.

At the moment Liza was destroying me at darts seen as for some reason she had spent her eternity of living learning how to be a pro at darts.

I think if I was immortal I wouldn’t spend my time playing darts I’d want to travel the world and see everything I never had. Also I guess finding true love would be a priority, love conquers all and from how Liza was speaking she hadn’t found true love.

She had Kol and Klaus but from what she had said to us, Klaus certainly didn’t love her and Kol probably didn’t. I had met him a few times and he seemed just as heartless and manipulative as his elder hybrid brother.

She could do better, I know I barely knew her but she was a nice girl for an ancient vampire. I knew I wanted to kill her more than anything but I was resisting seen as she was a nice person, and if I killed her I’m sure the Mikaelson’s would kill me.

Being part of ‘the Brotherhood of the Five’ had bad aspects about it seen as I wanted to kill every vampire I met even if they cause me no harm and most vampires wanted me either dead or to be used for my tattoo. The tattoo was cool, it separates you from everyone else, seen as I can see it along with the other members but no one else can.

It’s a helpful power, along with the super human strength, I knew I wasn’t as strong as a vampire, not even a werewolf but I was a lot stronger than any other average human.

As well as that I have enhanced stamina, speed and reflexes, they weren’t superhuman but they were slightly better than a peak human, so it is an advantage. I couldn’t really do any damage to an original but to go against vampires and hybrids it was better.

For vampires, including originals their compulsion was probably their way to manipulate humans, but luckily I am immune to it meaning they cannot manipulate my mind. Although the originals would want me dead, what am I thinking they do want me dead but due to the hunters curse they wouldn’t follow through with it. I would torment them until a new potential hunter was awoken to take my place. I’d probably cause them to kill themselves due to the torment, but I didn’t mind, they killed me first right?

“I won,” She squealed clapping her hands and jumping up and down.

“Didn’t expect that to happen,” I chuckled sarcastically.

For some reason she found it as a surprise that she won, but it was obvious that she’d win. Her darts playing was so much better than mine could ever be but it was still fun playing.

“You don’t have to be sarcastic Jer, just because I’m a vampire who’s been taught how to play darts by professionals. I have an un-fair advantage, I’ll go easy on you,” She smiled softly.

“You don’t have to Liza. I think it’s fun just playing darts, I don’t mind being crushed every time we play,” I chuckled.

“And that is very noble that you’re willing to let a woman beat you at… is this considered a sport?” She smirked.

“Yes it’s considered a sport. Do you want to play again?” I questioned.

“Sure,” She smiled back pulling her darts from the board.