~*~ Mall Mania ~*~

Liza’s POV

A soft cooing began in my ear telling me to get out of bed but really were they that insane to think I would get up due to a soft whisper?

“Wake up,” The voice boomed making me jump up into a sitting position.

“What the hell?” I screamed jumping up slapping him.

Kol frowned letting out a low sigh at my action.

“You need to get up you’re going shopping with some girl Caroline today,” Kol stated frowning rubbing his cheek.

“How do you know that? I told you I was going shopping but I never mentioned who I was going shopping with?” I gasped, was he stalking me?

Wait could he stalk me? He lived with me and knew everything about me? Maybe he was just psychic; yeah that’s what he is.

“She’s downstairs with Nik flirting with her. She looks annoyed but still overly chirpy about taking you shopping,” He shrugged.

“Leave, stop your brother from flirting with my friend I’ll be right down soon,” I sighed.

“Yes ma’am. I won’t let you down,” He smirked saluting me and running from my room back down to Nik and Caroline.

I sighed slowly getting out of bed in the hopes that this day could just be over with. I wasn’t one for shopping never have been and probably never will be but I hoped I’d be able to survive this cruel and un-usual torture I would be put through.

As I stood up I stretched out all my limbs before slowly walking over to my wardrobe. Opening the doors I looked in at my numerous amounts of clothes. I needed something suitable for being dragged over a long distance. Knowing Caroline from her enthusiasm yesterday, I knew it would have to be easily changeable to I could change my clothes quickly, meaning I could get out of there quickly.

I grabbed some American flag leggings pulling them on then pulling on a black baggy top that hung loosely off of my shoulder. Sliding them on I couldn’t be bothered to shower so I quickly ran to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth although personal hygiene didn’t mean I could die from the badness of my cleanliness.

I pulled on my converses and ran down stairs whist I pulled my blond bed head into a pony tail. It looked messy but I really couldn’t be bothered. Hopefully Caroline was so into personal hygiene and appearance she’d just leave me here on my own to sleep. Or maybe Nik would scare her so she’d run away crying. Slightly harsh but it was necessary in this occasion. It was her sanity or mine, and I was all for her turning insane.

Caroline was stood there running a hand through her long blond hair, looking like she wanted to snap Nik’s neck. She rolled her eyes as he smirked at her carrying on with what he was saying. Kol chuckled eating a mouthful of his cereal sitting at the kitchen table. I rolled my eyes, he lied to me.

“Kol Mikaelson I do believe you promised you’d stop your idiotic brother from flirting with my friend,” I frowned putting my hands on my hips.

“I tried, I truly did but Liza, these two are hilarious to watch,” He chuckled eating some more cereal.

“Niklaus Mikaelson step away from the blond or God help me I will do something I shall not regret,” I hissed crossing my arms over my chest.

He turned around letting out a soft chuckle and smirking, “What are you going to do to me love?”

“Stab you with a fork,” I shrugged picking the fork up from the table and pointing it towards him.

“Even I think that is absurd,” Caroline giggled.