~*~ Awakened ~*~

Liza’s POV

Why did Jeremy randomly get a tattoo? I swear he didn’t have one yesterday and I’m sure his tattoo wasn’t knew it didn’t look like it. So either I’m oblivious to that he had a tattoo or he heals very quickly.

After Jeremy ditched me when we were playing darts I decided I was better off going to sit with Caroline and Bonnie listening to their girly talk that didn’t interest me in the slightest. I was leaning my chin against my hand pretending I was listening but I wasn’t.

Jeremy’s tattoo confused me, why was it so familiar? I don’t remember seeing it for a long while but it was familiar nevertheless.

Suddenly the chatter my two friends were making became silent making me pay attention to why they became silent. They were both staring at me with an eyebrow raised. In response I gave them a soft smile un-able to think of anything more appropriate for the time.

“Yes?” I frowned questioning them about why they were staring at me in one word.

“What’s wrong Liza? You look really sad,” Bonnie smiled softly.

“I’m confused and this time not about Nik. I saw something I can’t explain, it’s just annoying. I’ve always had the answers to everything but not anymore,” I sighed putting my chin back on my hand.

“You’ll find an answer soon,” Caroline shrugged.

“Hopefully,” I muttered.

The two girls carried on talking, I think about some guy they met at the mall when we went and how hot he was. To be honest I didn’t care but I didn’t want to just go home and be as bored as I am here. At least here there are people.

After about two hours of listening to my friend’s gossip about clothes and guys, I had almost fallen asleep in my seat. This was the time I realised I should leave and go home so I don’t lose my sanity listening to their conversation.

Standing up I smiled at my friends.

“I should be going,” I sighed.

“Well, I guess we’ll see you soon,” Bonnie smiled.

“Yeah, see you in school probably,” I smiled back as both of the girls said goodbye to me.

I began to walk out of the grill feeling rather happy that I got away from the girl talk. I was a girl but I’m a lot older than them and talking about how hot a guy is or how pretty a dress is, wasn’t my idea of fun.

As I walked home, I couldn’t be bothered to run home or even walk at a speed; I walked slowly home trying to drag out my time from being at the house with the horrid atmosphere.

Walking down a street the stench of human blood became overwhelming. Using the smell I walked towards the blood as a scream came from the human. Why I was doing this, I don’t know but I was going to interfere and save them.

I walked down the alley way as I saw blood on the floor. Carrying on down I saw the human thrashing in the jaws a vampire.

“What’s going on here?” I hissed putting my hands on my hips.

“Don’t get involved unless you want your neck to be snapped,” The male vampire growled.

“Leave the girl alone,” I frowned pushing him against the wall letting the human fall to the ground weakly.

“You’ve just signed your death sentence,” He stated flipping us around so I was pressed against the wall by my throat.

I sighed quickly throwing him into the opposite wall before snapping his neck. I couldn’t be bothered to argue with this vampire who was too cocky to stay alive.