1. Graduation

Bella's POV

I starred into the mirror in our bedroom looking at everything. My hair, my makeup, my dress and my shoes need to look perfect. Before walking away I noticed a curl that seemed to be straightening out. I sighed reaching over for my curling iron.

As I finished the curl the door opened revealing a very sexy Tyler. He was wearing a white button up shirt, leaving the top buttons open and the sleeves rolled up with navy pants and light brown shoes. His hair was gelled back perfectly...unlike my hair.

"You're going to be late to your own graduation if you don't hurry up Bells. Stop worrying, you look flawless as always", Tyler said making me smile. I placed my hands on his that were locked together on my waist and kissed his cheek. "Can you tie my tie for me", Tyler smirked at me through the mirror.

"Babe, you know how to tie it", I sighed as he turned me around by my hips.

"Yea, but I like when you do it", he said so sweetly making it impossible to say no. His smirk never disappeared.

After tying his tie I looked up and kissed his nose, noticing the black eye that he still had. Last week, Tyler wasn't wearing a helmet during warm ups...as usual. Demers took a slap shot and the blade hit Tyler in his right eye.

"I forgot I have to cover that up", I said while inspecting how it was healing. I knew there was nothing wrong, but I have a right to worry. He groaned as I reached for my makeup bag. "Well you know Tyler, if you would just listen to me and put on that helmet we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

"Just please don't touch it too much. It still hurts", he whined.

"Don't worry I'll use a brush instead of my finger, so I don't have to press" he closed his eyes allowing me to put the concealer on his face. When I was done I grabbed his face in my hands pecking his lips. "Please wear a helmet next time", I continued to nag him about protecting himself.

"You know I can't do that", he pecked me back. I just shook my head at his ridiculous superstitions.

"C'mon, I want to see my family before I line up. I haven't seen them in weeks", I ran out of the house with Tyler following.

--------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV

I sat between Bella's brother, Nico, and Brielle, while impatiently waiting for Bella's name to be announced. I don't think I can sit here much longer. All I want is to see her smile as she crosses the stage. She's been waiting so long and working so hard for this.

Her name was finally called and we all jumped up cheering. Bella looked toward us when she was as the end of the stage. We made eye contact and I mouthed an I love you. Even from where I'm sitting I see her smile get a little bigger and her cheeks turn red.

"You know, I've never seen my sister so happy before", Nico said to me as the ceremony ended and we stood alone in some shade that we found.

"Um, well. I like seeing her happy", I answered unsure of what to say.

"Yea well...I hope you understand that you are the reason she's so happy. It's not the closure with Brooklyn and Mike or the degree she just earned", Nico told me.

"She's the reason I'm so happy. She's got me wrapped around her finger and my teammates call me a pussy for it. But, I don't care because I kind of like it" I admitted as he started laughing.

"Oh no, I know how you feel. I've done everything she's ever wanted for her since the womb" he commented making me chuckle picturing Bella as a bossy little girl. "I'm scared because I have a new girlfriend. I haven't told Bell yet though" he said while we watched Bella laughing and taking pictures with her friends.

"Why haven't you said anything to her", I was curious to know why he told me first.

"I haven't told anyone yet...well except you. But, I'm scared Bella won't like her and I really like this girl. I don't know if you've realized, Bella is probably more protective of me than I am of her. And God forbid I tell our family before I tell her! I'd never hear the end of it", Nico was looking at the ground laughing at himself as I chuckled watching Bella walk toward us.

"Hey Ba-", she interrupted me with a kiss on my open mouth and a really, really tight hug. "I love you", her voice was muffled against my chest.

"I love you too", I kissed her head while squeezing her in my arms.

She let go and hugged Nico. I watched as she spoke with him. I couldn't control the cheesy smile on my face as she giggled and laughed with him. I really loved seeing her happy, her laugh is a like a drug and couldn't seem to get enough.

--------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

The day was coming to an end and I was officially exhausted. My family really knows how to tire me out. I look over at Tyler who was struggling to keep his eyes open as Mikey crawled all over him.

"Guys I think I have to call it quits. I'm exhausted and poor Tyler is pretty much dead over there", I said causing everyone to laugh. He tried to force his eyes open, but it just wasn't happening. We still have the rest of the weekend together, so I don't have to let go of my family just yet.

I walked over to Tyler grabbing his hand and pulling him off of the couch.

"Auntie I'm coming wit you an uncle", everyone turned and looked at Mikey.
Tyler's shot open, unlike before.

"Uncle", I questioned Mikey.

"Yea Uncle Tyla" he nodded really fast.

"Ohhh ok", I said running out of things to say without explaining too much to Mikey. I never expected him look at Tyler as his uncle. We don't refer to him as Uncle Tyler. The thought made me smile though because I picture me and Tyler married.

"That's up to your mom buddy", Tyler spoke up. Brooklyn just nodded at us while kissing Mikey goodnight. He lifted his arms up while standing in front of Tyler, waiting to be held. Tyler picked him up and carried him to our room. When we got in bed I took Mikey from Tyler and laid him on my chest kissing his head.

"Goodnight Bud, I love you", I kissed him one last time before he balled up in my arms. I leaned into Tyler hoping he would fall asleep quick.

Lately he's been acting weird around kids. I don't think he's uncomfortable with them, I actually think he's too comfortable. It almost seems as if he is hinting that he wants kids soon, but I don't want them before marriage. I want to get married, it's just not the time. I need to get my masters and a job first. Hopefully, Tyler is patient with me because he's the only man I would ever have kids with.

"What's on your mind", Tyler whispered while rubbing Michael's back.

"That I love you", it wasn't the time to talk about kids.

"You're lying, but I'll let it slide because I love you too", he smirked and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Bubba", I said knowing he hated my nickname for him. His silence proved that he fell asleep in the middle of our conversation. Unfortunately, I won't be going to sleep tonight. There's just way too much on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapterrrr. Short but a lot of stuff to come.