24. Very Welcome

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...It had been way too long since my last update. My life has been chaotic.

Bella's POV

I woke up feeling a little cold and still exhausted. I reached over to snuggle into Tyler, but he wasn't there. When my eyes opened I saw that it was 11 AM and Marshall was no where to be found either. I reached for Tyler's sweatshirt on the headboard and pulled it onto my naked body. Before laying back down, I pulled the hood on and then closed my eyes again.

I heard small, light feet hitting the floor and some bigger feet shuffling around.

"Shh, Marshall. Come here", I heard Tyler whisper.

I wasn't ready to get up yet, so I kept my eyes closed. Marshall had other plans for me though. I felt him jump up onto the bed and lay down against me.

"Marshall, let Mommy sleep", Tyler whispered making my chest feel heavy at the word Mommy.
My eyes shot open and were met with deep, dark eyes. Marshall licked my nose causing me to giggle. I pulled him into my arms and turned to face the rest of the room.

Tyler was in boxer briefs and looking through a hockey bag that I've never seen him carry before. His butt looked so cute, so I just watched him silently. When he turned around he caught me staring at him and smirked at me.

"Like watcha see, babe", he tried to hide a laugh. He walked over to kiss me and I couldn't help but to grab his ass when he turned back around.

"Pumpkin, I could see everything in those underwear", I told him.

"Stop, don't tease me. It's still the morning", he basically told me that he still had morning wood as he readjusted himself.

"Oh, Tyler, I will always tease you", I petted Marshall's back.
"What is all that stuff anyway", I asked.

"New hockey equipment. Everything was getting worn out so I ordered all new stuff and it finally came in", I didn't answer him as I watched him open his stuff.

"I got bigger hip pads because a lot of teams in the division are getting more aggressive. There's going to be a lot of hip checks this season. New shin guards and elbow pads because the old ones are all worn out. I get a new chest protector twice a season to make sure it is always in good condition and a new cup because, well, I don't want to get hit there", he spoke as he opened everything.

"Well thank you for taking care of yourself like I asked. I think I feel a little better knowing that your heart and the baby maker are protected...along with everything else", I commented.

"My heart and my baby maker are important. What about my hips, elbows and legs?", he teased me.

"Yes, of course. I did say 'along with everything else'. Just your heart is a very vital piece to your survival and the baby maker can't be messed with", I teased him back.

He just stuck his tongue out at me and pulled his underwear off.

"Shower with me", he insisted.

"I don't want to leave Marshall and I'm normal, meaning I'm not always horny", I watched as Marshall jumped off the bed and laid down in his bed.

"Well, now Marshall left you and I didn't mean anything sexual by it. We haven't showered together in a long time and kind of want to just hold you", I rolled my eyes and got up knowing that he wasn't just going to hold me. He was going to kiss me and grope me until I was horny, but I guess I can't complain.

Tyler stepped into the shower and I followed. The water was already warm and Tyler was standing there with open arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he turned so that the water would land on our heads. My hair was completely soaked, so I laid my head on his chest.