5. As Long As I Live

Bella's POV

It was already 5:30 and we just got back from shopping. I only had an hour and a half to shower, do my makeup and get dressed. I ran up the steps and opened the bedroom door to see Tyler undressing.

"Holy shit! You scared me. I didn't expect you to be home", I laughed and held my chest.

"Sorry, I just got home with my dad. We stayed out longer than expected", Tyler laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder. "I missed you", I whispered.

"I missed you, too", he squeezed me a little tighter.

"Why are you in your boxers", I chuckled realizing that I was pressed against his bare skin and I could feel his thighs against mine.

"I was getting in the shower", he rubbed my back.

"Oh. Can I go first? I need time to blow dry and straighten my hair", I looked up at him to see that stupid smirk.

"We should shower together. It will be quicker", the smirk never left his face.

"Ty, you know that it will actually take longer that way", I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like we have a reservation to make. We don't have to rush anything", his smile was revealing his dimples. Those damn dimples make him look so adorable and innocent. There was no way for me to say no to his cheeky smile.

"I guess-", Tyler lifted me and walked toward the bathroom without letting me finish my sentence.

About a half hour later I was standing in a towel blow drying my hair.

Tyler was on his back laying on his bed. His hand were covering his face,"Wow...I'm still blow me away"

I laughed wondering if he purposely used the word 'blown'. I plugged in my straightener and looked at Tyler with his face still in his hands. Walking over to him and sitting on the bed, I placed my hands on his bare chest and leaned over to kiss his forehead. I received a groan back as I began to rub his chest and belly. He moved his arms and placed a hand on my thigh, while the other just fell to his side.

He was staring into my eyes when I looked at him. I couldn't look away, instead I just smiled and stared back.

"Do you have your curling iron with you", Tyler broke our comfortable gaze.

"No...why?"

"I really like your hair curled", he whispered to himself making me chuckle.

"I can curl my hair with the straightener, too"

He looked at me confused. I got off the bed and patted his chest.

"Get dressed or at least some pants. You can probably start getting ready when I begin my make up", he nodded and rolled over.

--------------------------------------------

"Are you ready, Pumpkin?", I walked back into Tyler's room to see what was taking him so long. All he had to do was finish tying his tie.

"Y-yea I just-I'm ready",he turned from the mirror with a smile."To the boat we go", he grabbed my hand and led me out the door.