10. Let Me Worry

Bella's POV

I was barely conscious, but I knew I was uncomfortable. My eyes weren't open and I had no idea what time it was. I heard Tyler moan and roll over, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me toward him.

"Are you okay Princess? You keep groaning", he mumbled against my neck.

"Mm", I couldn't get myself to answer him. He kissed my back and I turned to face him. I buried my face in his chest and tried to pull us closer together, as if it was possible.

I began to whine, but Tyler started to rub my back and soothed me quickly. He left soft, lingering kisses on my forehead as I fell back to sleep.

The next time that I woke up, it was light out. I felt my stomach turning and I tried to get up. Tyler's hold on me was too tight, which wasn't good at all because I was ready to vomit.

"Tyler let go", I pushed myself away from his chest and attempted to squirm away. "Wake up!", I screamed and finally broke out of his hold.

I ran to the bathroom with the room spinning and Tyler right behind me. Everything emptied out of me into the toilet. Tyler's hand ran up and down my back again as he sat next to me.

"I think you have what I had. I knew this was going to happen. I'm sorry Bella", the guilt crept up on his flawless features.

"No, no baby it's okay. I'm fine. It's not as bad as it looks. I was just worried you weren't going to let go of me and that would have been really disgusting. But, good thing it's Sunday and I don't have work. I'll just lay back down", I washed out my mouth and crawled back into bed. Tyler followed me again and pulled me into him.

For some reason I felt better. My body felt a little weak, but I wasn't nauseous and I didn't have the chills that Tyler had last week. I probably just have a better reaction to the flu than him. Maybe it wasn't as strong.

An hour later I was sitting at the kitchen table with Tyler and Brielle. I was starving and Jamie offered to make me a scrambled egg. I couldn't wait to eat it, but as soon as it touched my lips I became disgusted. I ran to the bathroom and threw up for the second time this morning.

"I guess I don't have the appetite that I thought", I said as I walked back into the kitchen and sat on Tyler's lap.

We decided to have day of cuddling and movies even though I felt okay after breakfast. Tyler kept asking how I was feeling and he was watching me like a hawk.

"Ty, I'm fine", I turned in his arms to face him at the end of the third movie. We watched three good movies, but really, it was only me watching them. Tyler's eyes never left me.

"I know. Just let me worry", he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you", I kissed him and started to fight my heavy eyelids.

"I love you too", he kissed my eyelids gently, forcing me to keep my eyes closed.

I was hoping that I wouldn't wake up feeling shitty tomorrow morning. I had to go to work and there was no way I'd call out on the first day of my second week. That would look so bad on my part.

Unfortunately, the next morning I found myself with my head in the toilet. The vomiting was a little more violent than yesterday and the worry on Tyler's face was getting worse.