9. Overprotective

Bella POV

My alarm rang and I quickly shut it off.  I wanted to make sure Ty stayed asleep. He was finally better after 4 days of an on and off fever. Yesterday he was fever free which made me feel so much better about leaving today.By some miracle I haven't gotten sick yet. I was lucky because today I start my internship.

I quickly washed up and put on some light make up. My hair was braided to the side and I was pretty much ready to go. I was feeling a little nervous, but I think I'm more excited.

I left the bathroom and found Tyler with his head lifted off the bed and his eyes squinted open. He was laying on his stomach and leaning on his elbows.

Tyler gave me an exhausted looking cheeky smile. For some reason he always looked a little chunky in the morning. I think it's just my mind though. The man is only 3% body fat, of course he wasn't chunky. I guess my fiancé just looks adorable in the morning.

I smiled back and walked up to the side of the bed. I rubbed his back and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you", I grabbed his hand before turning away.

"I love you too", he mumbled and laid his head back down, closing his eyes. "Good luck beautiful", I heard him mumble again before I walked out the door.

I was fighting the urge to lay down and cuddle with him for 5 more minutes. The clock told me that I was running earlier than necessary, but it's my first day and I don't want to risk being late.

----------------------------------------

Today's shift was finally over. It was such a long and busy day. I spent it learning all the basics of the hospital. I met Doctor Davis, who I will be assisting for the next 2 months and a few of his patients.

The day was exciting, but I'm really tired and all I really want to do it snuggle up to Tyler. He had texted me a few hours ago saying that he was going golfing. He should be back home already if he didn't go anywhere else afterward.

I got in my car and began to drive home. There was a ton of traffic and I wasn't going to kill my good mood. The phone system in my car began to ring with Brielle's name on the screen. I pressed the answer button on my steering wheel and spoke.

"Hey, what's up Bri?"

"Hey, I didn't think you'd be in such a good mood", Brielle sounded surprised.

"Why wouldn't I be?", I questioned her. That was a strange thing for her to say.

"I guess you didn't get the chance to see the trending video of Tyler", she sighed.

"Um, well, now I'm scared. Send it to me. I'll watch it when I get home", I could feel my grip on the steering wheel getting tighter. What could Tyler possibly have done?

"Okay. Bella I would probably be really mad with Jamie", Brielle warned me.

I was starting to get really anxious and sick of being in this traffic.

"Okay. Just tell me or send it to me", I huffed.

"Okay. I'll see you later"

She hung up and I still had no clue what Tyler did. I sped home the rest of the way and parked in the drive way behind Tyler's Range Rover.