8. Sick

Bella's POV

I turned over to curl up to Tyler's side, but I couldn't find him. I kept searching for him with my arms until I gave up and opened my eyes. My fiancé wasn't laying down next to me like he usually is at 6 AM. I heard a cough come from the bathroom and realized that the door is shut. Then I heard him groan and run the bathroom sink. I heard Tyler groan again telling me he wasn't feeling well. I got up and opened the door to find him kneeling on the floor.

He swatted his hand at me telling me to go away. Then he leaned over and threw up again. At that point, I wasn't going anywhere. Without saying anything, I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back.

Tyler looked at me and his face was completely white. His lips were a reddish color, but they were usually pink. His eyes were dull and also red. The skin on his arms and legs was covered in goosebumps.

"You might have a fever?", I put my hand on his head and cheeks.

"I have chills", his raspy voice was more raspy than usual.

"And you definitely have a fever", I continued to run his back. "Do you want to go back to bed?"

He nodded, stood up slowly and rinsed his mouth. I laid in bed waiting for him.

"I can't lay next to you. Maybe I should go in the guest room. I don't want to get you sick too", Tyler mumbled trying to hold himself up.

"Absolutely not Tyler. I'm going to take care of you and I don't care if I get sick. I'm probably going to get sick anyway because of the hot tub last night", I said causing him to give me a weak smirk and a shrug.

"Ugh I'm so cold", Tyler groaned and went to get a sweatshirt.

"Now come here Pumpkin. Let me hold you", I laid on my back and let him cuddle into my side. He pulled his hood on and buried his face into my chest. I pulled the blankets up to his neck and played with his hair.

"Love you", Tyler mumbled.

I kissed his head and pulled him closer, "I love you too Baby."

An hour went by and Tyler finally fell asleep. I texted Brielle telling her that Tyler wasn't feeling and to be quiet when her and Jamie woke up. I really didn't want him to wake up because he needed as much rest as possible.

I woke up at 11 o'clock starving with a knocked out Tyler still glued to me. I pressed my lips to his forehead to feel his temperature and it felt like his fever had gotten worse. His skin still had goosebumps, but he was clammy.

Somehow I was going to have to get up from Tyler's hold without waking him. I needed food and Tyler needed medicine and something to cool him down.

I tried to slip out from under Tyler's heavy arm, but he just kept moving closer. I shook my head and chuckled accepting the fact that I was not going to be getting up any time soon.

I texted Brielle quickly because I was going to starve.

To: Bri💕
SOS! Tyler is passed out on top of me and I need food. I also need medicine for him. Helpppp

From: Bri💕
Oh no! I just left for job hunting...text Jamie he is home. Lmk how everything works out for ya😂

To: Bri💕
Thanks so much for the support here. Good luck!