6. Back Home

Bella's POV

There was a brightness against my eyes and a pressure between my legs that forced me to open my eyes. I looked around to see that I was still on top of Tyler chest. His body was moving up and down slowly, but his breaths weren't deep.

"Good morning my beautiful soon to be wife", Tyler began spinning my gorgeous ring around my finger.

I pushed my upper half up a little and looked at his scrunched up face due to the sun, "good morning my handsome soon to be husband". I smiled like an idiot and then remembered the pressure between my legs and in my stomach.

I looked down and chuckled realizing Tyler was still inside of me. Lifting myself off of him I shook my head.

"How did we stay like that all night?", I asked him.

"I don't know. Your so warm and soft, I wasn't going to complain. I just hoped it wouldn't hurt you when you woke up", he gave me a weak smile.

"I'm perfectly fine Pumpkin, just very soar down there", I said causing him to chuckle.

We quietly pulled on our clothes, knowing that we had to hurry to our flight home. He had put some sweats on the boat for us knowing that we were going to be out here all night. I finally realized that the crispy morning air had a chill to it. Tyler's warmth kept me comfy all night and now I'll I wanted to do was crawl back into him.

Tyler was starting up the boat by the steering wheel so I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was still so warm so I squeezed him a little closer. I could hear his heart beat against his back causing me to close my eyes and relax.

"Pumpkin?", he tilted his head back and tried to look at me forcing a giggle to leave my lips. "Can you hold me?", I probably sounded like a child, but I didn't care. All I really wanted was to be in his arms a little longer, and by a little longer I mean forever.

He tried to contain a cheeky smile, but couldn't and reached his arm back toward me. He pulled me in front of him and sat down placing me on his lap.

Tyler's embrace was so tight around my small figure. It was like our bodies fit together perfectly, no matter what position we were in.

"I love you", Tyler kissed the side of my neck below my ear.

"I love you too", I kissed his chin in return.

Walking back into the house was a little nerve wracking. His family was eating breakfast and they all turned to us. I guess he had told his sisters that he was going to propose because they jumped up and grabbed my hand.

"Oh my god! Tyler this ring is beautiful", Candace shouted.

Cassidy hugged me and then sprinted to Tyler to hug him.

"Alright we have to get ready to go. We are stopping to see Bella's family for a few minutes and then heading to the airport. Candace, can you drive us to Bella's", Tyler spoke.

She nodded and then we went into Tyler's bedroom to finish the last of the packing.

Tyler was pretty quiet and I didn't know why. Something was definitely on his mind.

"Ty, is something bothering you", I finished zipping up my last luggage. He shrugged and then packed the last of his sneakers in my luggage. His were already downstairs ready to go.