12. Empty Explanation

1 month later

Bella's POV

"Wake up! It's time to go! It's girls day", I heard Brielle yelling and felt her start shaking my shoulder. I heard a groan come from inside of Tyler's chest. My head moved with his deep breaths and a yawn.

"Stop Bri. You woke Ty up", I said and wrapped my arms around his waist a little tighter.

"Seriously, what the fuck Bri? I got home at like three AM and it's only eight", he whined.

I felt bad that she woke Tyler up. He was exhausted when he came home last night. My poor baby just curled up into my arms, buried his face in my chest and fell right to sleep.

"Okay, Bri I'm getting up. I'll meet you in the kitchen in 15 minutes. Just be quiet or I'll go wake up your boyfriend like you did to mine", I said half joking half serious.

She nodded and laughed as she walked out of our room leaving the door open. Tyler groaned again and reburied his face.

"Don't leave me", Tyler's voice was muffled.

"I'll make this shopping as quick as possible. I have to buy a dress and get my nails done. Hopefully, I'll be home by 4 and we can just cuddle for the rest of the night", I kissed his head and ran my fingers through his long beard. I loved his beard, but I'm thinking that it's time for it to go. He grunted which I just took as an okay. I stood up and went into the bathroom to get ready.

On the way out I went to kiss Tyler, but he grabbed my wrist. "Lay down with me for a few minutes until I fall asleep again", he said through his raspy morning voice. I nodded and laid down next to him allowing him to put his face in my neck. It had only been two minutes, but I heard Tyler's breaths soften. I kissed his nose and lips, then slipped out of bed as easy as possible.

"Okay so what did you want to shop for specifically?", I asked Brielle as we got into the car.

"Well I figured we could get something cute for the end of the summer party at Jordie's. Then we could look at baby clothes and just talk. I feel like we focus so much on the boys now and never on us", she looked at me before putting the car in drive.

"Oh right that is a good idea. I forgot about the party and we do need to catch up. I feel like once the boys go back to their season we will have so much more time together. But about the baby clothes, I promised Ty that I would buy anything without him. We haven't gone shopping together for the baby and I don't want to without him there the first time", I said to Brielle.

Tyler and I agreed that everything we do for the first time for the baby will be together.

"Oh that's so cute. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to buy anything for my nephew", Brielle scoffed.

"Fair enough"

After getting our nails done and going to a few stores we were starving. We sat down in an Applebee's because I was craving their french fries.

I finally looked at my phone to see two texts and about 20 snapchats from Tyler and three from Jamie.

"Tyler is addicted to snapchat I swear", I showed Brielle my notifications and she shook her head.

Brielle looked over my shoulder as I watched all of Tyler's snapchats. Most of them were of him in the shower or shaving, but one of them caught me really off guard. It also caught Brielle off guard because when I opened it she practically screamed in the middle of the restaurant. It was a 10 second picture of Tyler's dick. I could not believe he sent that. Tyler has never sent a picture like that before and I was shocked.