7. Babies

Tyler's POV

I woke up the next morning cuddled up with Bella. She was laying with her head at the bottom of my chest and her body between my legs. It was a different position than usual, but very comfy.

I looked over to the night stand to see it was already noon. I heard laughing and screaming coming from the back yard followed by a splash and Brielle yelling. I guess Jamie had thrown her in the pool.

Bella began to stir and took a deep breath, but then settled back into my chest. I felt her ring against the side of my arm. She didn't want to take it off last night and we fell asleep on the couch. I smiled at the thought of her wanting to wear the ring day and night. Although, she probably shouldn't wear it at night.

"You did a great job designing this beauty", Bella spoke startling me a little bit. I had no idea she had woken up.

"Did you see the engraving?", I smirked already knowing she didn't notice it yet.

"Tyler!", she jumped up taking the ring off of her finger and looked at the inside of the band. Her eyes immediately began to fill with tears as she tried to control herself. She just began to sob and I pulled her closer to me.

"Ty, I can't believe you got 'Always' engraved into it" she finally pulled herself together.

"Yeah well I did it", I smirked at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"I love you", my favorite words came off her lips so sweetly.

"I love you too", I kissed her lips softly.

She had some goosebumps and I could tell it was from the air conditioning. The AC always made her cold. I pulled the comforter up and wrapped it around us. I leaned back against the head board and pulled my knees up so that she was forced to lean into my chest.

River jumped up onto the bed and climbed into Bella's lap so that he can lay his head on my chest.

"Isn't Daddy so comfy to lay on, River?", he let out a small noise, that I really wouldn't consider a bark, causing Bella to giggle and butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

I liked that way Bella called me Daddy, but not in a kinky way. The idea of being a father, even if it wasn't to a human, sounded right to me.

There was a sudden knock on the door disrupting my thoughts.

"Come in Bri", Bella yelled to her.

The door opened and Brielle stood at the end of the bed.

"Aww you guys are so cute all snuggled up", she laughed.

I looked at Bella to find her looking at me. We heard a camera sound come from Brielle and realized she was taking pictures of us.

"Send that to me", Bella shouted causing me to laugh and bury my face in her neck.

"Okay, y'all need to get up and chill in the yard with us. Jamie wants help barbecuing some burgers and I need a tanning buddy", she pouted.

"Okay, okay Bri. Just give me, like, five more minutes to have a nice morning make out session with my beautiful fiancé", I started to kiss Bella knowing Brielle would leave the room.