11. Jelly Bean

Bella's POV

It's been two days since we've found out I'm pregnant and whenever we are alone Tyler does not shut up about it. Although, I can't complain because he's so excited to be a dad and his adorable, cheeky smile hasn't left his face.

We decided that we would only tell our family for now and Bri and Jamie obviously. They were pretty much our family anyway. But, we haven't said anything yet because we want the pregnancy confirmed by a doctor first.

I looked over at Tyler as he took the exit ramp off of the highway. We were on the way to the doctor now and then to pick up Cassidy and Candace from the airport.

"You're smile is so cute", I intertwined my fingers with his on his lap.

He turned and smiled bigger when we reached a red light.

"I guess I'm just really excited. I get to see our little peanut today and then I get to see my sisters. I miss them even though it's only been a few weeks", he kissed my knuckles.

"Cassidy is staying with us, but is Candace?"

"No, she's staying with her little boy toy", Tyler jaw clenched.

He still isn't over that fact that Candace is dating Tyler's teammate, Antoine. I rolled my eyes, "Ty, she really likes him. Let them be".

"Yea", Tyler said not sounding satisfied as he pulled into a spot.

----------------------------------------

"Bella James", I was called to go into the office.

As we stood up Tyler whispered, "Bella Seguin". I slapped his chest as we entered the room.

A doctor walked in and introduced himself as Dr. Thomas. After speaking with us for a few minutes he prepared me for the ultrasound.

The gel was cold and I got a chill, but Tyler was there to settle me. My nerves were going through the roof. I was so scared that the birth control could have hurt our baby. Dr. Thomas seemed a little concerned when I mentioned it to him, but he said it was early in the pregnancy so it probably wouldn't effect the baby.

He began to move the wand across my stomach and a little white circle popped up on the black screen. There was a subtle noise in the background.

"That's your baby's heart beat", he looked at us and smiled.

I looked at Tyler to find that  wasn't the only one crying. I squeezed his hands in mine causing him to pry his eyes off of the screen that was monitoring our baby. He pecked my lips and leaned his head on my shoulder, looking back on the screen.

"Is that our little peanut?", Tyler pointed to the white circle causing me to giggle along with the Doctor.

"Yes that is, but your baby is actually the size of a small jelly bean right now. A peanut is a little big", he made Tyler and I laugh.

"When do we find out the gender of our jelly bean?", Tyler asked.

"Not for a couple more months. Do you have a preference?", Dr. Thomas looked between us.

"No, I just care if it's healthy", I said. Tyler smiled at me and then spoke, "Um well of course healthy, but I really want a little girl".

I felt the smile on my face get a little bigger. I can only imagine my man holding my little girl. My strong macho man is actually a giant softie.

"Can we have the pictures?", I asked realizing that I could use them to surprise our family. He nodded and continued to look at the screen.

"Do you have any questions or concerns?", Doctor Davis asked.